What's new

What's the strongest tasting (not menthol or mint) juice I can try?

As above, I've had second-hand tanks over the years that have been used for Heisenberg ............ and you cannot shift that flavour! :17:

........ but it does have a strong menthol kick.

it should be a required disclosure in the classies. :D

Is it possible that the PG & VG I bought from Vapable are poor quality? The reason why I ask is that all 3 juices I've made (with over 20% in concentrates) taste watery and thin? I'm awaiting my shortfill orders that I placed yesterday but wanted to ask you guys.

hmm i don’t see that poor quality pg and vg could make liquid taste watery and thin. they might make it taste bad.

Is it possible that the PG & VG I bought from Vapable are poor quality? The reason why I ask is that all 3 juices I've made (with over 20% in concentrates) taste watery and thin? I'm awaiting my shortfill orders that I placed yesterday but wanted to ask you guys.
most prob not. they have been used by thousands of people and never heard a bad word. ive actually still got a couple of bottles that say use by 7/21 which i used around 3 months ago and they were fine.
best post the exact % or gram of each item you used, ie vg/pg/nic strength and nic ratio. did you use drops, or scales and which calculator did you use.

Here's the recipe:-

Nicotine juice 18 mg (30/70 PG/VG) 5.97g
PG dilutant 5.91g
VG dilutant 14.51g

Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1.2g
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 2.19g
Strawberry, Ripe (TPA) 3.6g
Vanilla Custard (TPA) 0.90g

Total flavour concentrates 26%

Totals 30ml 34.28g

I use digital scales which has a 50g calibration weight.

Here's the recipe:-

Nicotine juice 18 mg (30/70 PG/VG) 5.97g
PG dilutant 5.91g
VG dilutant 14.51g

Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1.2g
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 2.19g
Strawberry, Ripe (TPA) 3.6g
Vanilla Custard (TPA) 0.90g

Total flavour concentrates 26%

Totals 30ml 34.28g

I use digital scales which has a 50g calibration weight.
now i hope im not wrong here as not mixed in ages so if one of the experts can confirm or laught at me for getting it wrong.
steam does vary slightly compared to other calculators but it shouldnt be by much.
looking at your readings they are off a bit
gotta rush, emergency work just come in. be back soon

mix.JPG

@Mr Ripple could you check the above maths please.
Extremely complicated for my brain but without breaking it down and using multiple calculators i get ever so slightly roughly 48.5%PG or 15.4g PG so near as damn it 50/50 and with the same sense of accuracy 3mg.

Back
Top Bottom