What's new

What's the strongest tasting (not menthol or mint) juice I can try?

Never had a problem with Vapable, got a couple of bottles of PG and VG and they are spot on.

This is the strawberry cheesecake recipe I use. After 2 weeks it is very flavourful, and it only has 12.83% flavouring...

Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 1.33%
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 2.66%
Pie Crust (TPA) 1%
Shisha Strawberry (Inawera) 1.33%
Strawberry (Red Touch) (FlavorArt) 1%
Strawberry Sweet (Jungle Flavors) 1%
Super Sweetener (TPA) 0.5%
Yes, We Cheesecake (Inawera) 4%

Last edited:
now i hope im not wrong here as not mixed in ages so if one of the experts can confirm or laught at me for getting it wrong.
steam does vary slightly compared to other calculators but it shouldnt be by much.
looking at your readings they are off a bit
gotta rush, emergency work just come in. be back soon

View attachment 274878

Here's what e-liquid.com recipe has:

upload_2022-5-8_16-39-8.png

Here's what e-liquid.com recipe has:

View attachment 275137
i see where my confusion was now as using calculator ive always entered it by % and not grams
another thing you didnt mention was what ratio did you want your final mix to be? 50/50 or 70/30
that picture above you posted is for 50vg/50pg so them above calculations i posted were for 70/30
that could be why its maybe wattery and thin on your question you originally asked.

Is it possible that the PG & VG I bought from Vapable are poor quality? The reason why I ask is that all 3 juices I've made (with over 20% in concentrates) taste watery and thin? I'm awaiting my shortfill orders that I placed yesterday but wanted to ask you guys.

I've done 50/50 VGPG mix but to be honest not really that bothered about the ratios. It's just that some people have said that you get better flavour with higher %'s of PG. Not certain if that's the case.

Just remember that 50/50 Liquid and DTL don't usually go well together and your Tank may develop a leak.

@LordOdin is that cuz the PG makes it possibly too thin? What would you recommend the ratio to be in a DTL? I'm hoping to use my new RTA (THC Elite Pro MTL) later too.

maybe a good idea to reply to your previous mix question as from past experience people will stop giving advice if you just move onto another subject.
It's good stuff. Not for the faint of heart

Back
Top Bottom