What's new

Liquid with Flavour - Sick of flavourless crap

MartSmith1979

Postman
I'm looking for a good Blackjack, or good strong blackcurrant. Recently bought a Kingston Blackjack, which the store claimed to be really good. It's actually pretty sh*t, and personally can not taste the blackcurrant it claims to be. Just like vaping air. I then bought another 'zombie juice Blackjack' again, opened th3 bottle, gave it a a smell expecting to be blown away...........barely anything, then when topping up my tank the lid exploded and liquid went everywhere!!!! (I think it's safe to say, you can tell a good liquid by the strength of the smell when you pop the lid off to add nicshots, stringer the better)

I usually find 88vape stuff really good, and extremely good flavour wise. although its probably not seen as a premium liquid due to it being sold in the likes of poundland and B&M

Someone please help and recommend something as I am sick of wasting money on sh*t flavourless liquid.

I currently use a Sakerz Tank. Currently vaping at between 40-60w

Last edited:
There are a couple of Blackcurrant juices I like - Tooti Frooti Blazing Blackcurrant and Tasty Fruity Blackcurrant. Both are Malaysian Juices with strong Blackcurrant flavour, but they are very sweet - and they both contain (a little) Mint as sort of a cooling agent. Both of these may be worth a go. Be aware that they are both loaded with sweeteners though - so if you use stock coils you will shorten their life considerably.

I wouldn't worry about if 88Vape is premium or not. If you like it vape it, screw every one else's opinion.

There are a couple of Blackcurrant juices I like - Tooti Frooti Blazing Blackcurrant and Tasty Fruity Blackcurrant. Both are Malaysian Juices with strong Blackcurrant flavour, but they are very sweet - and they both contain (a little) Mint as sort of a cooling agent. Both of these may be worth a go. Be aware that they are both loaded with sweeteners though - so if you use stock coils you will shorten their life considerably.

I wouldn't worry about if 88Vape is premium or not. If you like it vape it, screw every one else's opinion.

To be fair I do buy the 88 vape stuff when I'm a little skint..... usually a couple of bottles of Blackjack, and a couple of bottles of the Liquorice, maybe next time i pick some up i should but a shed load and just throw them all into an old 100 ml bottle. Hey presto, Blackjack..........

Thanks for the recommendation of the Tooti Fruiti, will have a look at it next time I'm in the local vape shop.

Thanks for your input @Crispycritters

To be fair I do buy the 88 vape stuff when I'm a little skint..... usually a couple of bottles of Blackjack, and a couple of bottles of the Liquorice, maybe next time i pick some up i should but a shed load and just throw them all into an old 100 ml bottle. Hey presto, Blackjack..........

Thanks for the recommendation of the Tooti Fruiti, will have a look at it next time I'm in the local vape shop.

Thanks for your input @Crispycritters

I believe Tooti Frooti have expanded their range in the last year or so - the specific one I mentioned is called Blazin' Blackcurrant, there is also something called Blackcurrant Ribes (or something like that) but I've never tried that particular one so I'm not so sure.

I believe Tooti Frooti have expanded their range in the last year or so - the specific one I mentioned is called Blazin' Blackcurrant, there is also something called Blackcurrant Ribes (or something like that) but I've never tried that particular one so I'm not so sure.

Just been onto my Local vape shop website and they list 5 different flavours, will try a bottle of the Blazin Blackcurrant, Tempted to add a couple of Ice shots, instead of the standard nic shots. I do like them with plenty of ice/cool in them. or maybe 1 normal nic and 1 ice shot.

Screenshot 2023-04-05 14.50.40.png

Just been in touch with the shop itself, apparently the Blazin Blackcurrant has been discontinued..........

Seems it has only been discontinued by that particular shop, another shop I use have it in stock

Last edited:
Just been in touch with the shop itself, apparently the Blazin Blackcurrant has been discontinued..........

Seems it has only been discontinued by that particular shop, another shop I use have it in stock

I've had a quick look on eBay and noticed that most sellers that have it are mentioning sell by dates, either 'long dated' or 'out of date' but they aren't very specific about how long long is, so maybe it may be worth passing on it as it could be really old stock.

The alternative Tasty Fruity Blackcurrant is worth a try if you can find it. Washington Vapes sell it, but they seem to sell out within days of getting it in stock - and I'm having no joy with their site today but it may be worth checking out, however, their postage is £5 so it can be a bit steep if you only want one bottle.

I've had a quick look on eBay and noticed that most sellers that have it are mentioning sell by dates, either 'long dated' or 'out of date' but they aren't very specific about how long long is, so maybe it may be worth passing on it as it could be really old stock.

The alternative Tasty Fruity Blackcurrant is worth a try if you can find it. Washington Vapes sell it, but they seem to sell out within days of getting it in stock - and I'm having no joy with their site today but it may be worth checking out, however, their postage is £5 so it can be a bit steep if you only want one bottle.

Just been chatting to the alternative vape shop, they have a couple of options. Frooti Tooti, Captain Cloud (Think I've had that before, didn't really rate it) and 1 I know ive had and enjoyed albeit really strong 'Major Flavour' Blackcurrant Ice.

Another option, which seems to have decreased in price since I last looked. Vampire Vape, Koncept.

Just been chatting to the alternative vape shop, they have a couple of options. Frooti Tooti, Captain Cloud (Think I've had that before, didn't really rate it) and 1 I know ive had and enjoyed albeit really strong 'Major Flavour' Blackcurrant Ice.

Another option, which seems to have decreased in price since I last looked. Vampire Vape, Koncept.

I'm generally always on the look out for strong Blackcurrant flavours but I have difficulty with 'Ice' additives (the ice cream headache affect), do you know if the Vampire Vape Koncept is straight Blackcurrant - or is it an 'Ice', or even worse a menthol flavour?

The reason I tend to buy Malaysian Blackcurrant flavours is they tend to be specific about Ice and Menthol on the packaging so I know to avoid them - it seems they tewnd to use a bit of Mint instead that I can vape without problems.

I'm generally always on the look out for strong Blackcurrant flavours but I have difficulty with 'Ice' additives (the ice cream headache affect), do you know if the Vampire Vape Koncept is straight Blackcurrant - or is it an 'Ice', or even worse a menthol flavour?

The reason I tend to buy Malaysian Blackcurrant flavours is they tend to be specific about Ice and Menthol on the packaging so I know to avoid them - it seems they tewnd to use a bit of Mint instead that I can vape without problems.

Yeh I know exactly what you mean with the ice cream headache effect, the major flavour does exactly that, from memory,

It's been quite a long time since I last bought Vampire vape, It was the only liquid I would buy, (10ml 18mg would probably last a week) before I switched to Sub ohm. Then £12 per 50 ml put me off, considering 50 ml would only last a couple of days quicker if it was a really good flavour cos my pipe (as I call it) would be glued to my mouth.

May just have to buy a bottle of the vampire stuff and some of the Frooti Tooti, just to try it.

upload_2023-4-5_15-48-48.png

Back
Top Bottom