What's new

Istick 30w screen rattle + problem with flavour

I'm sure your device is working fine.
I wouldn't worry too much about the noise your coil is making. Mines varies too. As long as the flavour and vapour are ok you can just keep vaping.
It could be that your coil is on the way out but you will know when it needs changing as the flavour and vapour will drop.

On another note: Where are you getting your coils from? I get mine from Vape Inc. They are £7.99 but if you use code POTV15 they work out at £6.80 with free UK delivery.
I haven't bought any yet. Only been using my istick for 8days. I just bought my mum an istick, (she's smoked many years and has poor health) hoping it helps her quit cigs, for good. I was going to buy myself and mum, coils from here https://www.electrictobacconist.co.uk/aspire-nautilus-bvc-coils-p670. Think I'll buy them from your site, little cheaper. Electric tobacconist, is a really good site tho. Good prices, nice clear website and delivery is free, if you spend £10. I'm in London and I always get my orders, the very next day. Thanks again, for all your help, Jim, really appreciate it. :-) Gray.

Back
Top Bottom