What's new

Liquid with Flavour - Sick of flavourless crap

To be fair I do buy the 88 vape stuff when I'm a little skint..... usually a couple of bottles of Blackjack, and a couple of bottles of the Liquorice, maybe next time i pick some up i should but a shed load and just throw them all into an old 100 ml bottle. Hey presto, Blackjack..........

Thanks for the recommendation of the Tooti Fruiti, will have a look at it next time I'm in the local vape shop.

Thanks for your input @Crispycritters

This is good https://fogghausvapes.co.uk/shop/candyhaus-blackjack-100ml-shortfill/ their fruit salad is good too...
For blackcurrant I use totally wicked.

I vaped zeus black reloaded for years, might want to give that a go. Have a bit of anissed in it which I find quite nice.

I vaped zeus black reloaded for years, might want to give that a go. Have a bit of anissed in it which I find quite nice.
Yes I have vaped the black reloaded liquid. Very good with ice shots as recommended by the vape shop owner. Gives it a little bit of an extra kick.

Yes I have vaped the black reloaded liquid. Very good with ice shots as recommended by the vape shop owner. Gives it a little bit of an extra kick.

Another cheap alternative to the black is the blac(anise) from dripdropvapour. Bad blood from nasty juice is banging as well.

I've personally tried 88 vape and it's really amazing. If you like it, continue vaping it. No matter if that's not considered as a premium one.

For the blackcurrant I went for Riot Punx Blackcurrant and Watermelon. I used the concentrate though but I assume the shorfill is as good if not better

Back
Top Bottom