What's new

Groundhog Day

LordOdin

Veteran
Think i am going slightly mad, but yesterday seemed like your normal everyday day until last night, i couldn't log into POTV because of some Database Error. I managed to log in this morning obviously and everything i posted and the replies i got have all vanished. I know i posted a Pic of my Manabush delivery and started a Thread about my Broken Billet Box but couldn't find any of it today, i have nothing that was posted yesterday at all, the last entries i have are Wednesday. Really Weird.

Yeah I noticed that all posts had disappeared for yesterday. Had problems yesterday eve as well.

We had a MAJOR Server issue yesterday evening/night. The Server Company and @OccultScientist were working like demons to get the site back up and running. Lost a day's data, but we are back up. :)
I'd like to personally thank @OccultScientist for his marathon efforts, ESPECIALLY when you realise he did all of this remotely, as he and the family were camping in a field in Wiltshire at the Annual History Festival, I know he was still at it at 3am this morning!!!

well you don't have to work like a demon to roll back a server....

call server company, roll back taken care of

After my experience with FastTech’s forum, I was truly a bit worried that potv was done for :17:

Thankfully, here we are again, with only a day’s data gone… ;) I suspect many of us take the administration of this website for granted. It’s a lot of hard work, time, and energy that goes into making this site work, and we are all indebted to this group of passionate and dedicated individuals.

Thanks @OccultScientist for your efforts and diligence, and to @Rob and all the other moderators and administrators out there! :2thumbsup:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom