What's new

Our new way of doing give aways

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
When we give stuff away, we just want to give it away which is why the last few have been pretty quick fire affairs to the first person who replies saying they want it. It's quick but it's dirty and doesn't give many people a chance but it's easier than making you guys jump through hoops with question or guess what colour pants I'm wearing type thing.

So how it's going to go down from now, is that the winner will be drawn from the list of contributors that have made a donation to the forum. Quicker, easier and less dirty :)

What say you?

You said I could have that bit of silica you found, covered in dust with a dead woodlouse clinging to it

And I say no pants as you can't bend to get them on, you must be just walking about the house in nothing but a T-shirt :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Blue and grey stripes from m&s . XL ones off me mum for christmas gord bless her

You said I could have that bit of silica you found, covered in dust with a dead woodlouse clinging to it

And I say no pants as you can't bend to get them on, you must be just walking about the house in nothing but a T-shirt :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Land crustaceans are the new wick fad at the moment

Good idea. In theory.

But then the ones who cant work and have to survive on benefits will lose out.

Kinda like us that dont have facebook / twitter etc.

Back
Top Bottom