What's new

Side effects of vaping...

Being forced to go out with the smokers at work because company policy treats ecigs the same as smoking :banghead:

Not sure if this has been mentioned already as I haven't read all 44 pages, but the only side affect I seem to have suffered after 3 months of vaping is.... I now need to sit on the toilet 3 or 4 times a day instead of 1 or 2!
But hey that's probably not such a bad thing as I probably spend less time there overall.

Well having stopped smoking two weeks ago to the day (apart from maybe 2-3 at the weekends when out for a few drinks) I've definitely felt had a bit of a cough and a lot of nastiness coming from my chest. Other than this and the odd bit of bleeding from my gums I feel so much better even in such a short time frame :)

All Positive

I think i must be a lucky one. No side effects from vaping, just side effects from quitting smoking, aching chest and coughing up junk. But im now coming out the other side and feel great!!

I've been vaping for three years and for the past six months or so my nose is running very badly and I have fits of sneezing, also people I talk to ask if I have a cold as I sound nasal. The runny nose starts as soon as I wake up and gets worse if I vape. I have always purchased good e-liquid which is usually 70pg 30vg but sometimes 80-20. I'm not alergic to anything that I know of. The only change I can think of is a change from Cartomisers to atomisers.

I've been vaping for three years and for the past six months or so my nose is running very badly and I have fits of sneezing, also people I talk to ask if I have a cold as I sound nasal. The runny nose starts as soon as I wake up and gets worse if I vape. I have always purchased good e-liquid which is usually 70pg 30vg but sometimes 80-20. I'm not alergic to anything that I know of. The only change I can think of is a change from Cartomisers to atomisers.

Could be a PG reaction. I get a reaction to PG. My head itches like holy fuck and I sneezed a lot (I think a few folk on here have had the same problem) Since I cut my mix to 80 or 90 % VG, the problem stopped.

I seem to be asking a lot of questions today...

Ok, I have been vaping for just over 6wks. A couple of weeks ago I noticed I was getting wheezy for about 20min after each vape session. I was using a liquid (50/50), that I had used with no trouble before, in my usual set up. This lasted a few days and then it just stopped...

Then tonight I get the same thing. Different juice this time (70vg/30pg), again I've been vaping this juice with no problems for the last week, and then all of a sudden I'm really wheezy again.

I have recently moved to cotton wicks, but the first episode happened with a standard silica kanger coil, so not sure this is the cause.

Please help...confused

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I seem to be asking a lot of questions today...

Ok, I have been vaping for just over 6wks. A couple of weeks ago I noticed I was getting wheezy for about 20min after each vape session. I was using a liquid (50/50), that I had used with no trouble before, in my usual set up. This lasted a few days and then it just stopped...

Then tonight I get the same thing. Different juice this time (70vg/30pg), again I've been vaping this juice with no problems for the last week, and then all of a sudden I'm really wheezy again.

I have recently moved to cotton wicks, but the first episode happened with a standard silica kanger coil, so not sure this is the cause.

Please help...confused

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I think you probably should wait for a more quality response, but the general opinion and have experienced myself is higher PG can have a negative impact on some people, I am ok with 50/50 just but if PG drops into the majority its a different story, I get irritation and generally does not agree.

In terms of wheezy I do not want to jump to conclusions but I doubt it is anything to do with the ratio of PG/VG probably over thinking it, if you have quit the stinkies recently (sorry I don't know) could just be a side affect of that getting the crap out of your system like quiting the cigs without vaping.

no doubt other more opinions will follow go with your gut.

Back
Top Bottom