What's new

Suicide Bunny not safe to vape ??

The whole diacetyl thing is a bit of a hodge podge of disconnected snippets of information which leaves me unable to reach a satisfactory opinion.
I smoked for 40 years. Cigarettes contain Diacetyl, and at higher levels than those found "in the popcorn factories". No cases of "popcorn lung" due to the inhalation of Diacetyl from cigarettes have ever been recorded, and the level of diacetyl contained within a tobacco cigarette exceeds that, in a proportionate quantity of e-liquid, by over 100 times.

So, my jury is out on this one and I'm going to just cover my eyes, make loud noises, and vape the juices that I fancy, when I fancy.

The whole diacetyl thing is a bit of a hodge podge of disconnected snippets of information which leaves me unable to reach a satisfactory opinion.
I smoked for 40 years. Cigarettes contain Diacetyl, and at higher levels than those found "in the popcorn factories". No cases of "popcorn lung" due to the inhalation of Diacetyl from cigarettes have ever been recorded, and the level of diacetyl contained within a tobacco cigarette exceeds that, in a proportionate quantity of e-liquid, by over 100 times.

So, my jury is out on this one and I'm going to just cover my eyes, make loud noises, and vape the juices that I fancy, when I fancy.

Just for for clarity and not intending to depress, although there are no reports of popcorn lung reported due to smoking, it is noted in Post Mortems of about 30% of COPD patients, and of course the main cause of COPD is smoking. :(

Better stay out the bath, could drowned.

Better stay off the road, could get ran over.

Can't sit in this arm chair with wooden arms, might get a splinter, get infected and die.

Better stay out the bath, could drowned.

Better stay off the road, could get ran over.

Can't sit in this arm chair with wooden arms, might get a splinter, get infected and die.

Actually your chair is likely far more likely to be the most dangerous to your health if the info on carcinogens present in fire retardent chemicals used for the sponge/cushions is anything to go by.

Actually your chair is likely far more likely to be the most dangerous to your health if the info on carcinogens present in fire retardent chemicals used for the sponge/cushions is anything to go by.

Better dispose of them then, think ill sit on the floor.

Hang on... My floors under the carpet are concrete and its winter

Just for for clarity and not intending to depress, although there are no reports of popcorn lung reported due to smoking, it is noted in Post Mortems of about 30% of COPD patients, and of course the main cause of COPD is smoking. :(
Your full of the Joys of Spring aren't you!!! By the way your right ZT is a chunt!!!

For info I still use juices that likely contain Diacetyl too, but I do that out of informed choice, and an awareness of the relative risk. I switched from using likely high diacetyl contains liquids as an ADV and use them as my treat juice instead.

You may have chose vaping for reasons other than health, others chose vaping exactly because of it. You may choose to sweep any risks under the carpet, others will be interested in the subject.

Me? Im all for doing exactly what you want, when you want-with informed choice, and do not wish to make others feel 'soft' for showing a concern in their health

I call kp.jpg on this one. Pip sorted it out ages ago

Back
Top Bottom