What's new

Suicide Bunny not safe to vape ??

As a school lad if my teacher said "Don't swear in the classroom" i always swore under my breath "PISSFLAP !"
As an adult , not at school if they say "Don't vape diacetyl"...... Yeah whatever ! I have an average IQ whatever that means.

Don't shoot the messenger girls, I'm just passing on something I was told....If you want to carry on vaping this stuff, feel free to do so, but keep in mind the warning.....They used to tell us that smoking was OK too.....I'll take a rain check.....

Blackhack cheers for the heads up but personally vaping compared to smoking is a no brainer, I would rather take my chances vaping than smoking. Don't get me wrong the safer we can make it the better . I think there is so much scare mongering about vaping for obvious reasons. So to all the chunts saying this or that show us the exact facts that it worse than smoking then I might change my mind but I doubt very much that is ever going to happen.

Just for for clarity and not intending to depress, although there are no reports of popcorn lung reported due to smoking, it is noted in Post Mortems of about 30% of COPD patients, and of course the main cause of COPD is smoking. :(

Usually the smoke gets you before the other nasties.

While no respectable liquid maker is using Diacetyl you can't make creamy flavoured stuff without a chemical that's close to Diacetyl, I skip Diketones, though I use Acetoin in the creamy flavoured (all two of them) liquids I make. Noone knows what flavours, if any, are bad in the long run.

We know vaping is many times better for you than smoking so far.

Anyway, i thought diacetyl were all extinct, at least all the ones called terry anyway

Well that was a good couple of minutes i will never get back! Who is that boring twat?

Usually the smoke gets you before the other nasties.

While no respectable liquid maker is using Diacetyl you can't make creamy flavoured stuff without a chemical that's close to Diacetyl, I skip Diketones, though I use Acetoin in the creamy flavoured (all two of them) liquids I make. Noone knows what flavours, if any, are bad in the long run.

We know vaping is many times better for you than smoking so far.

The only replacement for diketones and acetoin for the buttery and creamy flavours I know of is butyric acid and that's a known irritant. I firmly believe that on a few years that will be singled out in the same way as Acetyl propionyl has been recently (and that was to remove diacetyl in the first place)

I reckon when they test butyric acid for inhalation the manufacturers using it will get similarly hammered by the 100% safe crusaders.

If you want zero risk then don't vape, sit in a bubble and avoid life. As it is I don't know of any manufacturer who wants to use an unsafe ingredient and all I speak to are trying to ensure that risks are minimised - which takes a little time.

Back
Top Bottom