What's new

Wismec Reuleaux

mrmason

Postman
Hi all,

Just curious to what you run in your Reuleaux and what kind of battery performance you're getting from them

Haha don't know yet pal as just ordered mine today so will let you know. Can't wait.

I have 3 vtc4's in mine and the battery life is probably around the day and a half to 2 day mark (I never let it run down that far and usually charge each evening after work). I vape at between 20 & 40 watts and I use less than a third of a battery from 7.30 am to 6 pm. I don't vape heavily at work but I do travelling to and from it. No complaints about battery life here :)

I have 3 vtc4's in mine and the battery life is probably around the day and a half to 2 day mark (I never let it run down that far and usually charge each evening after work). I vape at between 20 & 40 watts and I use less than a third of a battery from 7.30 am to 6 pm. I don't vape heavily at work but I do travelling to and from it. No complaints about battery life here :)

I'm running 3 30Q's in mine (only got it this morning) and I've had it between 35-100w and used roughly 20% battery in 6 hours, I'm loving this thing

I've been using mine with a set of Samsung 30Q's, Charged to 100% at 8am Monday morning, Run at 40w in TC mode - batteries stand at 24% as of 1830 on Friday - so pretty much 5 days use from it...

I've been using mine with a set of Samsung 30Q's, Charged to 100% at 8am Monday morning, Run at 40w in TC mode - batteries stand at 24% as of 1830 on Friday - so pretty much 5 days use from it...

That's crazy, my lavabox used to do 2-3 hours lol, I think this is the best purchase this year

this Ru-Lo really nice design. I might purchase it in few days

What are people's thoughts on the sx200 version that is about to be released. Would anyone consider buying?

What are people's thoughts on the sx200 version that is about to be released. Would anyone consider buying?

I'm not sure about the chip, it should be OK, it's a Joyetech chip, probably based on the eVic, but I've already got 1 Reuleaux, and a second on the way...

Back
Top Bottom