What's new

100ml 0mg Shortfills for £10

So just after 24 hours later its at my desk and Nic put in.

That smell of the Melon! Wow! Getting inpatient now to try them both (Melon Mouth and Caramel & Vanilla Latte)

How long is recommended after putting the nic in to let steep - I have given a good shake already and believe I need to do it a few times

I usually just go for it mate after a massive shake. A few hours to let it settle might help

All flavours are pre steeped, just shake in your nic and give them a try.
Glad they arrived so quickly for you

Melon is first on the go and - ohh yes! Damn good flavour! No overkill from the mint either but nice added bonus on the exhale.

The perfect vape for this scorching hot weather hey?
* She says whilst stuck in a warehouse with no windows, dressed in a hoodie as it is freezing*

!
Melon is first on the go and - ohh yes! Damn good flavour! No overkill from the mint either but nice added bonus on the exhale.

Does it have a coolant in it? All my juices feel like I'm drinking lukewarm milk in this heat! :17:
It doesn't and I was actually thinking of this earlier. Would it be worth getting some koolada and adding a few drops.
32c here yesterday and they reckon it could top 35c by Thursday.

It doesn't and I was actually thinking of this earlier. Would it be worth getting some koolada and adding a few drops.
32c here yesterday and they reckon it could top 35c by Thursday.
I've got koolada :D Was thinking of checking it out by adding a couple of drops into one of my milkshake or ice cream juices.

Back
Top Bottom