What's new

100ml 0mg Shortfills for £10

bugger, i was going to say oreo but with a dd twist of oreno.

back to the havnt got a clue brigade.

I gotta play catch up so many flavours I want to try and cannot stop vaping the Melon Mouth as it is. The Latte one is a good morning vape here and there but not an ADV for me. Now you are introducing another 3 flavours :)

No chocolate in any of ours. We used to have around 15 different chocolate flavours and none really sold well
I knew that from you saying it in another thread, but like you said.... good guess anyway :D

Guys what are some good ones?, I’m gonna buy some. Ta
Lychee!! Or 10ml Cool Granise, but no way am I going back to being dependent on 10ml bottles again lol :D

Melon Mouth is a bit weak for my dead taste buds at the mo.. but they're getting there and I know it does taste good :D It is in my S22 rotation which means it's made the premier leagues :D

Last night when my taste buds were really playing up, Lychee became my necessity over my established ADV!! I was stunned!! And glad I had 100ml of it lol :D

A big thank you to Sam,and POTV.

Placed my first order with DDV items arrived next day :) thank you Sam, If it was not for POTV I would never have found DDV went for pear drops,frootys,melons 100ml bottles words can not describe how good the quality of these flavours are :) DDV keep up the good work and shall seen you soon for more of your good stuff and thank you for POTV for a great forum.

Placed my first order with DDV items arrived next day :) thank you Sam, If it was not for POTV I would never have found DDV went for pear drops,frootys,melons 100ml bottles words can not describe how good the quality of these flavours are :) DDV keep up the good work and shall seen you soon for more of your good stuff and thank you for POTV for a great forum.
welcome to the planet and glad your liking your new flavours from drip drop.

You are very welcome @hussair

We are pleased you found us and especially pleased you are enjoying them :)

An expensive weekend at DDV for me - picked up a Stikkles Ice and a Narwhal Tears! Plus had a go on a Hammer of God!!!

Back
Top Bottom