What's new

1th.

Well done bud!
We started at the same place, same time, same spinner journey.
I've ended up in a slightly different place, but like you, I'm happy where I'm at.

Well done Mate!!! The Years fly by after your First!!! Great Post as well by the way!!!

Well done bud, I passed my years anniversary in early December, I followed a very similar path Vaping wise as yourself.
I think we often forget the real achievement that is giving up smoking, it should never be underestimated.
And what a better way to do it? Joining a community and making some great friends along the way.

These user stories are always so damn interesting, thanks for sharing yours @philxj4l

Most of what I've learned about vaping, that was worth learning, has come from fellow apes. This is an amazing place frequented by some amazing individuals and some funny old chunts. I've been humbled by numerous acts of kindness and paying something forward is a reward in itself.

Don't allow yourself to get riled by the knob-jockeys, it's negative energy and it'll eat away at you.

Final thought ... we should all be nicer to @ned, he seems to need cheering up! :)

good read and congrats on 1 year ive just hit 9 weeks and cant wait to get to 1 year feels like a massive milestone to reach after the past 18 years smoking

Thanks for all the comments apes & apesses :D genuinely, I've been registered on shed loads of forums over the last 15 odd years, of all of them, only POTV, and one other have stood out for me as my 'online home', where I just felt 'comfortable' from my first post. :) The other one is another forum where you can speak fuckin properly (see what I did there :) ) and keeps itself moderated, Birtys (birty dastards jeep club) like here, a really helpful bunch, that call you a fuckin twat if you've been a twat ! lol.

@scrumpox I'm an odd twat mate, haven't the time nor energy to spend time bein pissed off. :)
People say hate is the opposite to love, it's not. Hate is is an emotion, it's as strong as love, and takes every bit as much energy, indifference is the opposite to love, zero emotion zero energy. That works for me. :) I do like a rant to get it out though. :D

Back
Top Bottom