What's new

2014 UK Vapefest Announced!

Feel free to bring a BBQ for Friday use and for Saturday (but only after the food vendors have left). If you do, it needs to be a proper one that's at least 1ft off the ground per camping rules :)

I'm now hotelling it for the Friday and Saturday, unfortunately this mean I will not be able to acknowledge camping riff-raff.

Apologies to those affected by this change of circumstance (from being a tramp in a boot of a car) but needs must when the Devil drives and all that, real men don't camp.

I'm now hotelling it for the Friday and Saturday, unfortunately this mean I will not be able to acknowledge camping riff-raff.

Apologies to those affected by this change of circumstance (from being a tramp in a boot of a car) but needs must when the Devil drives and all that, real men don't camp.

fucking amen brother

camping ... *shudder*

Elitist!!

Just kidding havent decided if im camping / hoteling yet :D

Your Camp enough for everyone!!! enjoy your Penthouse Suite!!!:28:

In the hotel bar vaping manbush, wiggling your brows at the ladies no doubt :D
My reputation clearly precedes me

I have no idea what you are talking about

/waggles eybrows

ya bastards. was all set to just go for the saturday but now im tempted to look for a cheap hotel. i aint taking a pregnant woman camping. still, might end up just going for the saturday.

Back
Top Bottom