What's new

21700 battery ??

Surprisingly, not from the mech angle, where a 30T is king but from MTL, where low amp high mah (5000) king is the M50A. All depends on the use-case.

WOW.........that was quick people, many thanks !! im looking to get an Odin 100 in the next few days.
My first mod purchase in around 5 years, its a bit of a headache trying to work out which to get but i think the "Odin 100" is for me. I only vape around the 35/40 watt mark been happy at this for some time.
Thank you again, from an old vaper. Cheers

I have an Odin 100 in hand as I type this, they're great mods. Enjoy! ;)

WOW.........that was quick people, many thanks !! im looking to get an Odin 100 in the next few days.
My first mod purchase in around 5 years, its a bit of a headache trying to work out which to get but i think the "Odin 100" is for me. I only vape around the 35/40 watt mark been happy at this for some time.
Thank you again, from an old vaper. Cheers

If you vape at 40 Watts maximum you could consider the 15 Amp 5,000mah Molicel M50A. A rule of thumb is to use a maximum of 3 Watts per Amp per battery so this would work well for you.

If you may be tempted to bump up the wattage, or try a higher powered tank then the 30 Amp Molicel P42a would be a better option.

I feel the molicels are high kick low life cells.

The DCIR is low on the molicel meaning it drains out quicker. I feel it on a mech particularly, where I prefer the Sanyo 2070C over the equivalent Molicel 20700.

i get about 250 puffs out of the Molicel P42A 21700...... using a lost vape cyborg - geekvape xmesh @ 45watts,, hard,,, which i think is not bad, i happy with them

I’ve had the same Samsung 40t in my pico squeeze for over a year now and it’s still going strong, I vape mtl rda’s though so don’t usually go above 25 watts but still great batteries

Back
Top Bottom