What's new

26650, best batteries

Mbsun

Postman
Anyone a regular on a 26650 mech? Toying with the idea of a stacked series, yes I know what I will look like, would make sure nobody sees!!

Being a bit less common a size, and most searches are bringing up e Bay and torches etc, I am not sure bar searching molicel/ efest 26650 what brands are trustworthy and what sites (easy to say something is 25a but is it).

Fogstar didn't have much and molicel don't seem to do one.

Just need some pointers in the right direction so i can weigh up capacity and Amps as to whether in reality there is an advantage over 21700. (There should be around 13% more capacity by my estimate)

You've been here long enough to know not to rely on batteries from untrusted sources, this is particularly important for mechs, buy an adapter or make it a shelf ornament.

Quite,

It would be the best battery or not at all

I assume it would be a case of an adapter to go from 18650 to 26650 which would totally defeat the purpose tbh

But actually been mulling this for a while given there is a parallel between volume and capacity and also a trade between amp and ah , that really 26650 is the best option in some cases (my cases)

26650 is yesterdays news, no-one uses it as a battery for designing a vape around these days.

I seem to recall @MetalVape90 looking for some a while ago for an old mod, maybe he can tell you some more info if he was successful finding some and how they were to live with.

I’ve never had or used a 26650 mech, but did have a Flawless 26650 regulated mod. The battery sag on that was like nothing I’ve ever experienced before, akin to an 18650 that’s been through 400 charge cycles. Never again.

If you want girth use a 20/21700 and put it in a thick chassis?

Arent xx700's stacked going to be 10mm too long?

Without having been around yesterday, or as many yesterday's as some on here certainly, it seems that way yes.

And it seems too that they haven't been developed like a 21700 or 18650 or certainly not for vaping anyway, which is why I posted as I thought there might be something.

You are right though, it's the girth lol. Something that I can get a 40mm atti on with enough power, and not like a bloody house brick
But also if tied to that girth, a benefit In terms of battery life and or amp draw

Back
Top Bottom