What's new

2nd Vape meet in Reading

vapfill

Vendor
We have just set a provisional date for the January meet. It will be at 7pm'ish on Wednesday, 15th January at the Prince of Wales, 76 Prospect Street, Caversham,
Reading, RG4 8JN. If the first vape meet was anything to go by, it should be a good night. We'll also be passing a number of "Guess the juice" samples around with prizes for the winners. Hope to see you all there. If you can definitely make it, leave a message on this thread and we can all get an idea of how many are coming.

Cheers,
Phil

Names so far...
Phil (me)
George
Nathan
Loki
DialTone
Kroshy
Martin
Nick
Tom

Names so far...

Phil (me)
George
Nathan
Loki
DialTone
Kroshy
Martin
Nick
Tom
ryuzaki911
lairey

Names so far...

Phil (me)
George
Nathan
Loki
DialTone
Kroshy
Martin
Nick
Tom
ryuzaki911
lairey
Giles
Sandra

Names so far...

Phil (me)
George
Nathan
Loki
DialTone
Kroshy
Martin
Nick
Tom
ryuzaki911
lairey
Giles
Sandra
VPSW
Heidi

Our second ever vape meet is going ahead this Wednesday, 15th January, starting at 7pm and going on all evening. It will be at the Prince of Wales pub just a few doors up from our vape shop. It should be a good evening with tasting sessions, a few prizes thrown in and possibly a new range of flavours to try out on the night. Hope to see you all there on the night.

Thanks to all those that turned up last night, I really enjoyed the evening. I know some of you couldn't make it last night for various reasons but hopefully you will be able to get to the next one. The meet was definitely bigger than the first one and I am sure this meet will continue to grow in size as we plan future meets. Nathan took a few photos last night so as soon as he passes them on I will post them up onto our facebook page. It was good to meet Giles and Sandra who travelled over from Slough, hope you both enjoyed. Nice to see Shelly again and for travelling all the way from Newbury and Tom who is always so friendly, enthusiastic, helpful and constructive about the whole industry.
Only another 3 months until the next one!!!

The night was brilliant. Thanks to everyone that helped make it a sucess. The 3rd one is going to be even bigger and better again. Here is a link to the photo of the meet. Bring on the next one!!!

Vape meet photo

Back
Top Bottom