What's new

BBC Filming - Urgent support needed

Getting quite a few retweets on twitter, so at least 3-4000 people have seen it at least. Keep sharing, thats all you can do!

No positive responses yet. We reaally need vaping to be seen as a popular and quickly growing activity but at this rate there is not going to be a vaper in sight when the BBC turn up. Fingers crossed it all changes soon and a huge pile of vapers turn up.

can't make it my self, but sharing the s..t out of it.
it's doing the rounds, been reshared twice already

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone. It's really appreciated. Whatever happens I think this calls for the first of a regular vape meet very soon. I only met the Prince of Wales pub landlord for the first time 2 days ago and he seems like a really good guy and supports our cause big time. I converted him to vaping at lunchtime today by giving him a double starter kit and leaving him with a smile on his face as he vaped an ecigwizard Rich Bean Rocket. I know of a well cheap local hotel so perhaps we could set up a regular vape meet. Sounds really good to me.

How often do you get a chance to be on TV and at prime time as well?
We still need confirmed bods to turn up on Wednesday afternoon around 4pm'ish and for a mini vape meet at the pub opposite for the BBC film crew to focus on. Come on guys and gals lets show the BBC what vaping is all about and really plug the vaping community whilst we're at it. We wont get another chance like this for a long time.
Cheers,
Phil

Thanks guys,
Your support is well appreciated even though you may be too far away to be here in person. By the way, our website is so out of date with regards the amount of stock and variety of hardware we have. Since we opened a few days ago we have had thousands and thousands of pounds of new items in. We are so busy sorting out the shop we haven't found time to update the website yet but we will over the next week or so. I just want to get the BBC out of the way first.
Thanks again to everyone that's helping to spread the word about the BBC visit. I'm sure that there will be a good turn out even though we haven't see confirmations on the forums. The word has got to be getting around by now.
Don't forget everyone, there is going to be a vape meet at the Prince of Wales pub opposite our shop at 5pm in readiness for the BBC broadcast. This is a chance for everyone that can attend to speak up and provide a positive slant on all things vaping. BBC South today at 6pm on the following day will be watched by 100,000's of viewers and a good number of MP's. The viewing figures for South today is somewhere in the region of 500,000 viewers. This is a huge opportunity for anyone and everyone to get involved. What a brilliant way to get World vaping day noticed.
Phil

Last edited:
vapfill, Hope your filming goes well. For the sake of us lazy folks could you put a link to your website in the signature bar, Just click on your user name at the top right of the screen, then click Forum actions: edit profile. You can find the edit signature on the left hand side. Add your link, maybe a logo, maybe a fun comment like so many of us do...

:vapinape:

How do I share this? I can't make it as I don't live nearby but lots of luck!

Back
Top Bottom