What's new

35% off all juice this holiday season

DakotaMai

Achiever
To kick off the holiday season, and to celebrate our 3rd birthday, we are offering 35% off all juice on our website. using the code XMAS35.

The code you will need to enter at checkout is XMAS35, is live now, and will expire at midnight on 1st January 2018.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers for their support, not just this year, but over the last three years. I literally couldn't have done it without you.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Viki (DakotaMai) and the EDJ team xx

http://mailchi.mp/dffd9101339e/el-diablo-juices-important-update-551877

As if it's 3 years!

Happy birthday and merry discount Christmas!!!

Evening all,

Our Christmas 35% discount is still live and is running until midnight on 1st January 2018. Simply use code XMAS35 at checkout.

We will be sending out last orders for delivery before Christmas tomorrow, however we do have digital gift cards available on our website now if you are in need of a last minute present for someone special.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year xx

PS. Apologies to anyone who has contacted me through here but I get very little chance to get on the forum at the moment. I can't access the forum at work due to my internet provider blocking the site and, seeing as I seem to spend most of my life at work, this makes it very difficult to hang out in here as much as i'd like :-(

Just ordered myself my first ever yoghurt vape to try .... :D

looking forward to it.

Woo hoo! Thank you so much :-)

I hope you enjoy it. I'll get it on it's merry way tomorrow for you :-)

Vik

Cheers, Vik, I vape a few of the original range when I need a change from tobaccos and the like, so I figured if I was going to like one it would be yours. :)

Do you think you'll have any of the original T-shirt design in large/black back in stock any time soon?

Cheers, Vik, I vape a few of the original range when I need a change from tobaccos and the like, so I figured if I was going to like one it would be yours. :)

Do you think you'll have any of the original T-shirt design in large/black back in stock any time soon?

I don't have any plans to get anymore of the original design tees at the moment, but will most likely get some time for VapeFest, but I will take a look tomorrow and see what we actually have in stock. There could be a couple lurking about. Would you prefer the original if we have one?

I don't have any plans to get anymore of the original design tees at the moment, but will most likely get some time for VapeFest, but I will take a look tomorrow and see what we actually have in stock. There could be a couple lurking about. Would you prefer the original if we have one?

No, I'd like both!! I actually prefer the new one..... but I'd still kind of like the original too.... if you do find one around let me know though and I'll have it off you after Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom