What's new

3D UK Printed Atomizer Stands & Atomizer Wrenchs

Be strong little one. The force is strong with you.
The original creator has gotten back to me. He's given me his blessing as such, to sell those that remain.

That's not right imo, they weren't licensed for commercial use. Instead, I'll be giving them away if the end user pays shipping.

The original creator has gotten back to me. He's given me his blessing as such, to sell those that remain.

That's not right imo, they weren't licensed for commercial use. Instead, I'll be giving them away if the end user pays shipping.

That sounds backwards? What a tit. It's not as if you're making thousands of them. Where's he from?

That sounds backwards? What a tit. It's not as if you're making thousands of them. Where's he from?
Regardless of it being £1 or a million, the design belongs to the original creators.

He's been very polite regarding it, I'd be very annoyed myself if someone used my Photography without my permission.

These things happen.

Regardless of it being £1 or a million, the design belongs to the original creators.

He's been very polite regarding it, I'd be very annoyed myself if someone used my Photography without my permission.

These things happen.

True. He's got lots of people to go after in addition to you though with the amount of them being sold here, there and everywhere.
He's patented it too then?

True. He's got lots of people to go after in addition to you though with the amount of them being sold here, there and everywhere.
He's patented it too then?
Aye, it's only fair I removed them.

A patent isn't necessary, the copyright becomes law as soon as you create something.

Although it's harder to hold up in law if not registered. It appears they were created under a Creative Commons license. Which I don't have much knowledge regarding.

I believe he may be informed regarding the others.

Out of morals, I've removed them.

Aye, it's only fair I removed them.

A patent isn't necessary, the copyright becomes law as soon as you create something.

Although it's harder to hold up in law if not registered. It appears they were created under a Creative Commons license. Which I don't have much knowledge regarding.

I believe he may be informed regarding the others.

Out of morals, I've removed them.
[emoji106][emoji6]

Oh what a chunt that guy was, I'm so sorry - you could do without all this @Huggett. It's not fair, especially when you're such a decent bloke yourself. At least the actual inventor seems to have been a gent. xx

Oh what a chunt that guy was, I'm so sorry - you could do without all this @Huggett. It's not fair, especially when you're such a decent bloke yourself. At least the actual inventor seems to have been a gent. xx
It is what it is sadly.

I've been given his blessings to sell what remains, but don't think I will

Silver lining is, I now have a 3D designer on side for my own ideas

It is what it is sadly.

I've been given his blessings to sell what remains, but don't think I will

Silver lining is, I now have a 3D designer on side for my own ideas

If you don't mind my sticking my tuppence-worth in, I personally think you should do as the rightful owner has given the go-ahead for and sell off your remaining stock. Cover yourself, and give due respect (and out of sheer good manners) by letting him know exactly what you have and report back when they go so he knows you're up front and isn't worried that you're just another chunt (we know you're not, but he doesn't, yet). You've done nothing wrong here, and it's not fair that someone who tries so hard to do thing the right and honourable way should be left out of pocket. If you don't want to profiteer, then at least make sure you've covered your outgoings, which (I'm guessing) is what the creator would want and is the reason he's given his blessing for you to sell off what you have - he obviously understands that you're also an injured party in all this.

I gave the one I bought away to a mate and was about to buy another one - if you can wait a week for me to be in funds can you put one aside for me - ideally black but anything except pink! ;) Happy to pay the same as I paid for the first one.

Back
Top Bottom