What's new

A Craver's Tale

Sounds awesome. I too picked up that original steam crave aromamizer on release. The driptip was fine, I didn't even mind the rubber band but the piddly arse three post deck drove me mental. The juice flow system was clever but I just hated the deck. It went into the cupboard of doom before the replacement deck arrived. I have been re looking at those original drippers though and the fact that they where available squonk ready. I may have to re visit them.

So what's the best one of theirs to buy?
I don't know if there's a best ... it really depends on you and how you prefer to vape.
Honestly, I still use them all.

anything but a postless deck would be great ;)
What's your problem with postless? Nothing's easier than building on a Velocity style 2-post IMHO but postless decks allow you to build bigger and give a smoother airflow. Once you have a tool for cutting the legs to the right length they're actually easier than decks with posts because there's less adjustment of the mounted coils to avoid shorting. It's personal preference I suppose but I'd take a postless over a V-deck every time.

Well, not every time, I still remember how horrible it was building and wicking the Rose v2. :D

I don't know if there's a best ... it really depends on you and how you prefer to vape.
Honestly, I still use them all.

What's your problem with postless? Nothing's easier than building on a Velocity style 2-post IMHO but postless decks allow you to build bigger and give a smoother airflow. Once you have a tool for cutting the legs to the right length they're actually easier than decks with posts because there's less adjustment of the mounted coils to avoid shorting. It's personal preference I suppose but I'd take a postless over a V-deck every time.

Well, not every time, I still remember how horrible it was building and wicking the Rose v2. :D

preference really, velocity style or massive 2 post for me, just find the postless a pain in the arse, interchangeable decks, keep everyone happy, would of bought the water butt plus steam crave thing if it wasnt postless

To those that have the Supreme what build are using? I've tried vertical, diagonal and horizontal. I'm using Ni80 Clapton's at the moment at 3mm coming in around 0.2 ohms. The coils are positioned high above the airflow with the logic being the air hits the bottom of the coils on its way up. Always felt the flavours seemed washed out somehow? Is it too much air? Should I move the coils? Love the tank it's never leaked just feel I'm missing what it has to offer?

I liked the aromaniser with the vape band. But the bands did annoy me but had to use them as air was too loose for me without it. Had the nipple snipped and tipped by vince. Flavour was good. But then i discovered other original atties like the kayfuns, calix, and these left the aromaniser for dead in terms of flavour tbh. Aromaniser was good for the price though. Was cheap. Might pickup a supreme just to see how they fare. Good post @scrumpox

I liked the aromaniser with the vape band. But the bands did annoy me but had to use them as air was too loose for me without it. Had the nipple snipped and tipped by vince. Flavour was good. But then i discovered other original atties like the kayfuns, calix, and these left the aromaniser for dead in terms of flavour tbh. Aromaniser was good for the price though. Was cheap. Might pickup a supreme just to see how they fare. Good post @scrumpox
I used to stick a bit of electrical tape over the two non coil airflow holes before putting the band on. I also used to mark the coil positions with a pencil on the exterior so I could get the airflow holes as close to the coils as possible.

Enjoyed that. Thanks.

I've had so many Aromamizers i've lost count. Think I had six at one point. Still have two 3ml, that I upgraded to full V2s - would never part with them...

Steam Crave seemed to have gone in a different direction to me. I'm using single coil, more restricted tanks and drippers. Ended up with Cthulhus - very different levels of quality, really wish Steam Crave would visit this end of the market

Back
Top Bottom