What's new

A farewell to my mum

Lovely mod, great tribute, and after reading why it makes a lot of sense :thumbup:

My mum passed last year and I got a motorbike with the money my mum left me. She rode a bike and she was very chuffed for me when I passed my test. So I am going to copy your idea, and think of it as a tribute,

Also, unpacking... you're a tattoo artist and your mum (who must have been getting on a bit) let you do one on her... that's cool, respect to her!

Also, unpacking... you're a tattoo artist and your mum (who must have been getting on a bit) let you do one on her... that's cool, respect to her!

Thank you, the idea is open source feel free to use it lol.

I'm an amateur/training tattoo artist, it's funny when I got my first tattoo she gave me the old "I have half a mind to take it off with a cheese grater" speech.
then for mothers day after I'd only ever done a couple of tattoos she asked me to design a butterfly tattoo for her.
I was like ok fine thinking she was going to take the design to a shop to have it done, nothing unusual.
I've been designing tattoos for friends and family for many years.
When the design was done she asked me to invert it, a bit miffed at this point I said OK, all the while thinking the cheeky fucker just watched me draw it completely before saying she wanted it the other way around.
Ever the dutiful son I obliged, An hour later the design was inverted and she just says "you'd better get your machine out quick I've got to go home in 2 hours".
And that was it, she sat like a rock, I'm not good enough yet to make it less painful like a professional and the only sound she made the whole time was "make me a cuppa tea love"

Always here for you brother like I know you would be for me too. Some good Apes on here :51:

Brought a tear to the eye reading this thread. A fitting tribute to someone so dear.

This made me tear up
So sorry. Its a beauty, and sounds like your relationship with your mum was too

So sorry to hear of your loss. It's a beautiful tribute and I hope you are doing ok.

Back
Top Bottom