What's new

A GRAN has been banned from her local club

She probably smashed a bottle of Buckfast off a table and said "moan then, ya bunch of bastards" with the efag hanging out of her mouth :ban:
You mean she was looking to start a fight-a scots woman looking for an argument! I dont believe it, you guys are such a peace loving, easy going nation ;) (before you all jump on me, I have some Scottish heritage which might explain the fierce and spirited side that I try to keep hidden but comes out when someone winds me up!).

You mean she was looking to start a fight-a scots woman looking for an argument! I dont believe it, you guys are such a peace loving, easy going nation ;) (before you all jump on me, I have some Scottish heritage which might explain the fierce and spirited side that I try to keep hidden but comes out when someone winds me up!).

lol some Scottish lassies can be wild. I worked in the hen/ stag night industry for a few years in Edinburgh and Glasgow and the boys were usually always tame compared to the girls :)

lol some Scottish lassies can be wild. I worked in the hen/ stag night industry for a few years in Edinburgh and Glasgow and the boys were usually always tame compared to the girls :)
That sounds truly scary-I hope you got danger money :D

That sounds truly scary-I hope you got danger money :D

The job was very well paid but the recession was setting in and numbers were falling so I decided it was time to move on. I did give them 6 months notice and parted company on New years eve in 2008 :)

Committee People :banghead: aka Hitlers.

The initial story above was in a social club. A working mans club of all things, whereby most are run by committees and stuffy older generations, Who hate change of any sort, let alone be tackled when expecting rules to be obeyed, ie: Asking can you stop smoking please!..probably didn't say please anyway (it's an authority thing) where a committee member feels above the law within such clubs, Then if power of suggestion is opposed and not adhered instantly from what is seen as a minor, It will always go against the patron as matter of course... LOL

I remember a time I used to play league snooker in a social club, it was the height of summer and we had a Wednesday night match pre-arranged.
Not Just A match but a League Final being the the end of a season, As a member I/We closed the curtains inside the snooker room to shield unwanted sunshine over the table for 8pm kickoff..Fkkkkk .. You would have thought we broke every rule in the book and was immediately summoned the following Monday nights committee meeting to see our fate and answer why we closed them lol ...why !!! Because we didn't ask a committee member 1st "As too Could we draw the curtains" WTF!!!
I thought we was adult enough to make our own minds up Hmmm perhaps not :hmm: Anyway the outcome was a severe reprimand for our whole team LMFAO what a waste of time that was..... argh :rules1: ......(other than a few extra Beers on a Monday night) :P

As for this story and where it will lead at least the press didn't slander it.

It is very easy to see concerns from those who misunderstand the idea and craft of vaping. Skepticism is always met with fear to begin, but with explanation along with some basic description of it 's usage and what ingredients/makes it,, can create unbiased tendencies and good reviews, generally leading to acceptance.
Anyone within in a licensed premises for example smoking, Could be met with a fine of up-to £2k I think if seen by those who supposedly matter.. and it is the premise owner that is liable!! so it is understandable of initial reactions when seeing what appears as - clouds of smoke.

I myself until very recently had no clue of it, e-cigs yes, but not in the form of vaping exactly, So IF a person is asked at an establishment to kindly stop doing that please (That's fair enough if you never thought to ask to begin) and respect where respect is due, It SIMPLY needs education just like I investigated on a need to know basis for my own perceptions/misconceptions.

However if asked could you kindly Stop smoking that thing please coupled with a reply of eg: "F**k off mate its not even smoke you A**Hole" Then who will that educate!!!!! and rightly so, be seen as abusing the premises as well as being rude to the establishment within. It is almost certain, that to keep a future FREE from criticism from a new breed of vapers, it simply means that old add-age education-education-education, until finally it's accepted readily as a healthy option for had-been smokers of a past, that until a decade ago, was able to smoke real cigs/pipes just about anywhere in any restaurants. pubs, clubs etc. ALL in public places including shopping malls.....And if others who were non smokers or didn't like it simply moved location and took seats elsewhere... (usually with a sarcastic comment under baited breath LOL.

So in hindsight its actually the smoker who got the Bum-deal being all the years previous, had smoking shoved in face to start being it was seen as Kool back in the day, on TV adverts/ poster billboards/ public transport etc: & just about anywhere else a advert could be posted to get people smoking, and then have "That Act" in certain places taken away.

Now we have found a harmless way to satisfy cravings with a healthier option and harmless to others, it is as much for the masses to learn Of as it is for us to educate them ...... people forget very easy, so live 'n' let live but just with respect for others.

Committee People :banghead: aka Hitlers.

The initial story above was in a social club. A working mans club of all things, whereby most are run by committees and stuffy older generations, Who hate change of any sort, let alone be tackled when expecting rules to be obeyed, ie: Asking can you stop smoking please!..probably didn't say please anyway (it's an authority thing) where a committee member feels above the law within such clubs, Then if power of suggestion is opposed and not adhered instantly from what is seen as a minor, It will always go against the patron as matter of course... LOL

I remember a time I used to play league snooker in a social club, it was the height of summer and we had a Wednesday night match pre-arranged.
Not Just A match but a League Final being the the end of a season, As a member I/We closed the curtains inside the snooker room to shield unwanted sunshine over the table for 8pm kickoff..Fkkkkk .. You would have thought we broke every rule in the book and was immediately summoned the following Monday nights committee meeting to see our fate and answer why we closed them lol ...why !!! Because we didn't ask a committee member 1st "As too Could we draw the curtains" WTF!!!
I thought we was adult enough to make our own minds up Hmmm perhaps not :hmm: Anyway the outcome was a severe reprimand for our whole team LMFAO what a waste of time that was..... argh :rules1: ......(other than a few extra Beers on a Monday night) :P

Spot on re "Committee Hitler's" Micky. I have experienced pricks like this in the past. I used to actively be involved in bus preservation. I invested thousands of pounds in a couple of buses and tried to get them in to a museum. Sadly the engines of my buses were at the wrong end and didn't have exposed front radiators and they weren't half cabs nor was I in the funny handshake club so I was doomed from the start. I had to eventually weigh them in for scrap so I then just turned all of my interests back on to my car and commercial collection instead as I can store and work on them in my own drive and garage. The classic car movement is much more friendly but again it does have its fair share of knobs that run clubs.

Exactly Sean.. It's not so much even if the face fits or how good you are at the trade in question.. Money talks often, as to how socially acceptable you are, I know from experience as many situs I got into simply because or material things and bank balance, but in these confined cases it is usually the snobbery or the fact a so called outsider wants in the precious cavern after it being close nit for so long (A time warp).

It is new blood that generally makes it more of a success anyway and moves with the times to reinstate interest in new ventures, but pompous asses stuck in their ways don't see it that way. There is a word for it umm (Jealousy)..Mostly they are just scared of being liked less when a newbie takes credit.
For what you say, To me sounds quite awesome and such a shame the jerks denied you... Their loss I would feel but you learn by experience no doubt but it's just sad that many things happen this way....

Some of these media outlets have got a long way to go, I wish they wouldn't keep calling them FAKE fags/ciggies etc. as it makes them sound dodgy.

Back
Top Bottom