What's new

A whole new world of dripping...

Mr.Motivapr

Achiever
Today I have finally made a breakthrough.

In the past my favourite attys have been genesis and RBAs. Kayfun, Taifun, Kraken and Fogger, wouldn't be without any of them!

However after constantly reading about the amazing world of drippers I wanted to delve in.

3 months ago I took the plunge and purchased the most hyped about drippers at the time.

The Helio, the trident, the nimbus and the IGO W.

I'm a decent coiler so had no problem building.

The clouds were there from the off with the trident and helio but the flavour was meh at a push.

So I stuck with the tanks.

Decided to give it another go and reinvested in the new hyped about drippers.

The Origen V2, the Tobh, the omega and the stillare arrived today along with a shiny new 4nine from infinite (amazing mod by the way).

So I wanted to utilise the 18350 size of the 4nine so built a 0.8 microcoil on the Origen.

Filled her up and boom, heaven!
Tons of flavour and loads of vapour, had to check my build again as couldn't believe the performance.

So decided to go all out on the Tobh, built a sleeper coil at 0.4 ohm, filled her up and I'm lost for words.

Now I can see what all the fuss is about and opened my eyes to dripping, can't believe the leaps and bounds they have come on.

So now I'm excited and still have the omega and stillare to build with a zenith V2 due anyway now.

Just wanted to share this in case anyone else was disappointed with drippers in the past!!!

What mod you use also makes a big difference. .. 4nine is hybrid direct to the atty. Gives more oomph from some of my atties than other mods I own. ..and big differences flavour and vapour wise with different mods and or batteries as well... even what drip tip you use seems to completely change some juices... it's all just really variable. ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom