What's new

Abyss Bridges Questions

Is the problems down to the mod or the different pod/bridge thingys?

I think the latter. The Abyss was marketed as a device that you could run any BB bridge in. However, from my experience it works with the Ether purpose made for the Abyss or in SBS mode but with other bridges juice ingress into the chip/wiring is a major problem.

I really wish they would address this as I love the mod, but I'm also someone having these same issues. Off-hand, does anyone know what size the 510 torx screws are? Mine were stripped very easily and I want to replace them.

Depends on which Batch it came from. As a rule of thumb, the Torx in the 510 Plate are T4 for a Batch 1, T4 or 5 for a Batch 2 or Batch 3
The Base is removed with a T6.

Can anyone tell me if these abyss bridges will fit inside of a BB? I have all sorts of boros, tanks, sxk's... just wondering if any of you tried it?

Lots of love going on in this thread lol.

@Jd_ just to let you know that the device I sent for parts was actually @Rob S.

you should frame it
Which rob? Im actually using it, lol, it was easier and cleaner to transfer my parts into it than it's parts into mine.
20220317_183943.jpg

Can anyone tell me if these abyss bridges will fit inside of a BB? I have all sorts of boros, tanks, sxk's... just wondering if any of you tried it?

Ive seen the euc adaptor will fit but needs a little modding. the top lip needs taken off but all check

Edit the tophat part seems tobe the part that needs taken off in the pic below

Screenshot_20220318-003156_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220318-002854_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220318-003156_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man thank you so much for the response and I appreciate the photos! So is it that lip that needs to come off or just a few MMs of off the top of the chimney itself. I also saw a video on YouTube showing the caliburn adapter for the abyss sliding right in.. it was in a different language so idk. Thank you so much. I may just pick up a abyss.

Oh man thank you so much for the response and I appreciate the photos! So is it that lip that needs to come off or just a few MMs of off the top of the chimney itself. I also saw a video on YouTube showing the caliburn adapter for the abyss sliding right in.. it was in a different language so idk. Thank you so much. I may just pick up a abyss.

Yes just that lip needs to come off and I've not seen any other abyss bridges being tried so can say about them

Back
Top Bottom