What's new

Newbie question

f0gged

Hi everyone!
I am new to vaping anything besides disposable vapes.
Now i got a Voopoo drag x with 0,3 ohm pnp coil, and bottles of Moreish puff nic salt strawberry kiwi 10ml/10mg.
Are they something i can use directly with this setup or does it need mixing or different coil and is 15w good setting?

Thanks in advance to anyone who bothers to help!u

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @f0gged and welcome to the planet.

ive not got this kit but a quick google from here shows https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/voopoo-drag-x
0.3 ohm Mesh PNP VM1: 32 - 40 Watts
0.15 ohm Mesh PNP VM6: 60 - 80 Watts

so these coils are more suited for direct to lung with lower nicotine strength like 3 or max 6mg and thicker juice like 70vg/30pg. your salts which are 50/50 may be a little thin and leak a bit.
with nic salts they are much smoother and hit your bloodstream quicker than standard freebase nicotine.
you could try the nic salt at 15watts but any sign of a slight headache or feeling nausius then stop immediately as your on your way to nic overload. nothing to panic about so just stop vaping for an hour and it should clear. then depending how many puffs youve had gives an idea of when to slow down.

on that page it say it works with these coils https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/voopoo-pnp-coils so what you really need is the 1.2ohm 0.8 or 0.6 coil which would work much better with salt and mouth to lung hits at lower wattage.
  • 0.15ohm Mesh - VM6: 60 - 80 W
  • 0.2ohm Mesh - VM5: 40 - 60 W
  • 0.3ohm Mesh - VM1: 32-40 W
  • 0.6 ohm Mesh - TM1: 20 - 25 W
  • 0.8 ohm Single Mesh - TM2: 12 - 18 W
  • 1.2 ohm Regular - TR1: 10 - 15 W
  • 0.15ohm Mesh - TW15: 55 - 70W
  • 0.2ohm Mesh - TW20: 40 - 55W
  • 0.3ohm Mesh - TW30: 28 - 36W

there is no right or wrong way as everyone is different but try a few coils to see which suits you best.
if you are after clouds theen salts are not the best. try some 3 or 6mg freebase using 70vg juice.

Thanks for the welcome and advice!

I will buy some other coils before testing then.
I got the nic salts because i tried some other liquids where i mixed a 10ml/18mg to a 50ml/0mg 70vg/30pg and it only seemed to produce clouds but felt like 0% nic disposable vapes that i've tried.

Thanks for the welcome and advice!

I will buy some other coils before testing then.
I got the nic salts because i tried some other liquids where i mixed a 10ml/18mg to a 50ml/0mg 70vg/30pg and it only seemed to produce clouds but felt like 0% nic disposable vapes that i've tried.
10ml added to a 50ml zero will make 60ml at 3mg
thats what ive vaped for past almost 9 years and can get through around 50ml a day.

With disposable vapes I think it's just few ml a day of 3-5mg. Maybe I did something wrong with the earlier liquid mix for Voopoo cause it felt like nothing.

You can add 18mg 10ml nic salt shot too a short fill whether it be 60ml or 100ml it's what I do

Thanks for this. I've been doing like you said and added some 0% into the mix, about half.

And now I understand the 50ml a day. This seems to consume crazy amounts of liquid compared to disposable devices. There's more clouds so I guess there's just a lot of it going to waste.

Back
Top Bottom