What's new

Advice needed -Aspire QBIX

Mortz

Postman
Hi all,

I have a CTULHU AIO and QBIX sat in a cupboard from a while ago getting no use. Recently got back into MTL vaping and looking to give try running this set up.

for context, I like a looser MTL vape, similar to the 0.8 XROS pods. As a bit of a noob when it comes to MTL rebuildables I’m looking for recommendations around coils (prebuilt as I’m lazy) and the best cotton to try.

TIA :2thumbsup:

Hi all,

I have a CTULHU AIO and QBIX sat in a cupboard from a while ago getting no use. Recently got back into MTL vaping and looking to give try running this set up.

for context, I like a looser MTL vape, similar to the 0.8 XROS pods. As a bit of a noob when it comes to MTL rebuildables I’m looking for recommendations around coils (prebuilt as I’m lazy) and the best cotton to try.

TIA :2thumbsup:
Sorry bro I can't help with prebuilt coils, if you were going to build your own I could help. But the qbix is a bloody good rba along with the Kathy.

You could try coilogy coils I've used them and they are good other than them I wrap my own using ni80 wire sometimes just normal kanthal

You could try coilogy coils I've used them and they are good other than them I wrap my own using ni80 wire sometimes just normal kanthal
I've just bought alot of coilogy aliens haven't got round to using a pair yet. But I have in the past and they have been good.

it’s easier just to buy a tool of wire and wrap the coils on a wee screwdriver. premade ones are a pain in the arse and you need to mess about with them to get them to fit most times anyway.

Well, the OP stated his desire to try MTL vaping and for that there's no need for anything other than plain wire tbh.

it’s easier just to buy a tool of wire and wrap the coils on a wee screwdriver. premade ones are a pain in the arse and you need to mess about with them to get them to fit most times anyway.

I know were your coming from as I bought some 0.6 claptons well that's what they were supposed tobe but they turned out tobe 0.45ish guess they were cheap for a reason will throw them into a parcel of stuff when I sell something I think

Thanks all, could you suggest some wire and cotton that would work best please? :10:

Not sure which wire you mean as there’s lots of options on there.

also keen to hear recs r.e. Cotton!

Back
Top Bottom