What's new

Can you please help particularly because of my unique situation.!?!

Agree with @John R. The dope is probably my favourite. The 415bb is also great along with the monarchy m2. The angry fox 326 is next on my list. Although a bit harder to get hands on.

I should get round to building the 415 and the spade at some point, lol.

415 is every bit as good as the dope for flavour. I just find the AF quite loud. Be interested to hear what you think of the spade. One I forgot about as it took them awhile to finally get the product out.

I kinda got waylaid trying to get the Jenna working, total pita to put a coil in, wouldn't bother with it, Psyc is so much better.

Completely forgot about the pysc. I actually prefer the pysc to the 415bb. The 415 is slightly better for flavour but the draw on the pysc is much smoother and quieter. Though a lot of MTL vapers say the 415 is their top. My 415 could be bad machining as it’s only a clone.

Well it is true that the Jenna is a clone too but it's such simple construction I find it difficult to believe the cloners fecked it up that bad. You cant even buy the authentic as I think it was just a fanboy project and I don't move in those kinda circles tbh.

Back
Top Bottom