What's new

Can you please help particularly because of my unique situation.!?!

And you know I think the tmd is an overpriced glorified boro tank. :P
Phew I was just thinking we've agreed on things twice in a row in two different threads.

Legend says if it happens 3 times the forum will burst into flames :p

I'm not a disagreeing or agreeing type, I'm just not a party to the tmd circlejerk when there's something else available that does the same job (possibly better) at a fifth of the price.

I'm not a disagreeing or agreeing type, I'm just not a party to the tmd circlejerk when there's something else available that does the same job (possibly better) at a fifth of the price.

I think the same as you. I had the tmd boro and didn't think much of it tobe honest would rather just buy another boro tank and a bridge that can use a pnp euc or whatever coil I want to use at the time

Hi John Thanks for your help and different bits of advice it's very helpful. Genuinely feel free to comment away as I'm learning lots reading what you are all talking about.

Unfortunately I suffer from a rare neurological disease which is progressive. I use a wheelchair to get around and it has affected most parts of my body. As it's so rare the doctors can't tell me how bad things will get. But I have a great family a take each day as it comes. I'm quite an obsessive person so when I take an interest in something I research and ask 100s of questions as you can probably see lol.

With everything I've been through I just love a cool looking vape device to wind my mates up as they swear by disposables so I want to show them something in a different league and I'm hoping with all the help and recommendations on here I can get a suitable device.

All joking aside thank you all for being so helpful it means a lot. And at least I will hopefully know how to deal with the online vape companies who will sell you what they think is good but not necessarily suitable for my needs

I can see what you're going through, it's a pita but we get by. You're not alone in dealing with some shit in your life, that's why the forum is sooo powerful, you don't have to feel alone and we kinda talk about all kinds of stuff in the appropriate areas :)

So you just keep plugging away bud and ask as many questions as you like.

Others will have their own views, but it’s a +1 for me on the Cthulhu as a BB alternative.
But, I find it quite a slippery little beast in the hand so maybe not the best if you suffer dexterity issues? And again on the dexterity front, swapping tanks on BB devices is a little more fiddly than other systems.

I don’t know much about the Tita X, but it looks okay.

But, I read you'd already brought (ordered) yourself a Dotmod before Christmas???

As I think I have said before, something along the Prime X lines would tick a lot of boxes for you - very comprehensive coil choice; easy tank swap; good capacity tank (with easy bung removal); and good in the hand. It qualifies as an AIO, but it’s not a BB style device.

I'd love to hear your story about easy bung removal on the Prime X pod, I found it a total cunt and ended up scalpelling it's ass out, eventually.

I'd love to hear your story about easy bung removal on the Prime X pod, I found it a total cunt and ended up scalpelling it's ass out, eventually.
I did 5 in about 20 mins or so using the through-coil-hole method. Maybe I was lucky or it was the tools I used.

The BP pod was a very different story. The coil hole is smaller and that bung came out in several dozen small pieces. I nearly gave up on it.

Back
Top Bottom