What's new

advice needed RDA/RTA whats best for me

clivealive

Postman
hi
advice needed RDA/RTA whats best for me ?

i brought all the gear for re coiling an old protank but just struggled with it being so small. made the timy coils but they were useless really. (few years back)

always wanted to try RDA etc but are they easy to do etc .

basically it needs to be easy else another waste of money.

what do u thimk , any advice ?

Hi RDAs are quite simple to build on the only thing is with a RDA is that if you dont have a squonk mod you will need to keep dripping your juice on the coil every few puffs having a squonk mod just makes it a lot easy especially when out and about......

Others far more capable will chime in soon but there are a lot of questions regarding to how you smoke(d), what kind of vape you prefer, budget, etc.

I'd say RDAs are possibility the most easiest to build. I've purposely tried to do a bad job just for laughs and it still vaped nicely.

A single coil RDA is probably the easiest thing to start with, i'd heartily recommend the Recurve. Plenty of room for your coil, postless design so its easy to fit the coil - and the flavour is great.

The downside of an RDA is having to drop every few hits, the plus side is the improved flavour. The best of both worlds would be a squonk setup (you can use the recurve in squonk mode), but maybe one step at a time :)

I second this. The Recurve is a great little RDA. Super easy to build on and the flavour and cloud consistency is excellent.

For ease of use, forget about an RDA. Constantly dripping juice is a PITA.
A tank is much more user friendly.
If you are just starting vaping, a good stock coil tank is the best bet.

yeah complicated this , i currently use various standard mods , tesla nano , eleaf istick and alien and use a clieto original around 30-45 watts. need a read up me thinks . never looked at squonk mods. just dont wanna buy rda etc and i left banging my head against the wall , not being able to build it

For ease of use, forget about an RDA. Constantly dripping juice is a PITA.
A tank is much more user friendly.
If you are just starting vaping, a good stock coil tank is the best bet.

no ive been vaping since 2013 but just stick to standard tanks.

yeah complicated this , i currently use various standard mods , tesla nano , eleaf istick and alien and use a clieto original around 30-45 watts. need a read up me thinks . never looked at squonk mods. just dont wanna buy rda etc and i left banging my head against the wall , not being able to build it

If you have the kit to build, you can get an RDA from somewhere like knucklehead for under a tenner - or cheaper than that if you don't mind waiting for it to swim over...

Back
Top Bottom