What's new

advice needed RDA/RTA whats best for me

A single coil RDA is probably the easiest thing to start with, i'd heartily recommend the Recurve. Plenty of room for your coil, postless design so its easy to fit the coil - and the flavour is great.

The downside of an RDA is having to drop every few hits, the plus side is the improved flavour. The best of both worlds would be a squonk setup (you can use the recurve in squonk mode), but maybe one step at a time :)

will look up the recurve thx, also what kinda wattage is best

Last edited:
Others far more capable will chime in soon but there are a lot of questions regarding to how you smoke(d), what kind of vape you prefer, budget, etc.

I'd say RDAs are possibility the most easiest to build. I've purposely tried to do a bad job just for laughs and it still vaped nicely.

lol , a bad job would be my best i expect

If you want to stretch out on your sofa with your vape, bin the RDA.

I'd say save time and start squonking as well. Recently decided to try that, got Recurve with Pulse 80W mod - as easy and convenient as it gets I'd say.

will look up the recurve thx, also what kinda wattage is best

The Wotofo Recurve was my 1st RDA (was a stock coil tank fella)

What I love is it came with 3 pre-made coils, plenty of cotton, a "coiling/measuring tool" plus the usual wee screwdriver. So no having to stress on what coils or what cotton and more expense/waiting for everything to turn up. Its ready to go. The coils and cotton lasted me maybe 2months? Bag of cotton for about a fiver and a load (42!) Coilology pre-made coils (which also came with loads of cotton strips) for £8.

I have since got a Hellvape Dead Rabbit SQ & recently a Blitz Hermetic, all these are single coil "flavour chasers." The Recurve is still the flavour daddy., 0.25 - 0.3ohm coils @ 43-45W.

The Recurve is small and short so not a lot of juice held but fine to drip on carefully until you start getting the sheckles together for a squonker cos you will be hooked on the absolute popping flavours....( a Topside, 10ml, 21700...spendy but its next gen, zero hassle or mess...)

Back
Top Bottom