What's new

Advice on RTA and Smok RBA

Don't get me wrong on the reviewer angle, they're very much entitled to their opinion, but it's all too easy to attribute more weight to it than that.

Don't get me wrong on the reviewer angle, they're very much entitled to their opinion, but it's all too easy to attribute more weight to it than that.

I suppose that's true - ultimately as unbiased as any review is ever going to be, it will still be subjective to that individual's preferences, which as you say may not align with your own.

Ah well, the search continues!

Rarely use reviews for recommendations. Just use them for coiling/wicking alternatives & occasionally pick up on an issue. Much rather get the opinions of real users on here as you can get a far wider range of opinions.

So as long as it's a well respected reviewer, it's worth looking into? Which would beg the question, for someone unfamiliar with the number of reviewers out there, whose opinion would qualify as being worthy?

I've heard of Vaping Bogan, but only through watching reviews of the Dovpo Blotto which apparently he had a hand in [and has been added to the shortlist of potential RTAs!]
The two I take most notice of are the Vaping Bogan and Vaping with Vic (even though Vic does prattle on a bit).

The Blotto is my favourite tank (I've got 4 of them). Amazing flavour and very easy to build, but it might have too tight a draw for you if you like gulping in the vapour and lots of clouds.

Rarely use reviews for recommendations. Just use them for coiling/wicking alternatives & occasionally pick up on an issue. Much rather get the opinions of real users on here as you can get a far wider range of opinions.

That's fair enough, and pretty much the main reason I posted in a forum; definitely helps to get an idea from day to day users about their experience and any significant pros/cons to be aware of.

The two I take most notice of are the Vaping Bogan and Vaping with Vic (even though Vic does prattle on a bit).

The Blotto is my favourite tank (I've got 4 of them). Amazing flavour and very easy to build, but it might have too tight a draw for you if you like gulping in the vapour and lots of clouds.

4?? Damn.. and here's me trying to justify one lol! I have a tonne of questions for you :D do you mind if I PM you instead?

That's fair enough, and pretty much the main reason I posted in a forum; definitely helps to get an idea from day to day users about their experience and any significant pros/cons to be aware of.
And real users will answer questions unlike most reviewers :D

And real users will answer questions unlike most reviewers :D

Very true mate.

I'll be honest I was a bit apprehensive about posting on here thinking it wouldn't get any traction, but fair play to everyone who has taken the time to respond and give their tuppence worth!

Very true mate.

I'll be honest I was a bit apprehensive about posting on here thinking it wouldn't get any traction, but fair play to everyone who has taken the time to respond and give their tuppence worth!
There's not many that aren't helpful. Generally a good crowd on here unless you want advice on vaping a triple stacked mech with 0.01ohm coils. Then you will be shown the error of your ways ;)

4?? Damn.. and here's me trying to justify one lol! I have a tonne of questions for you :D do you mind if I PM you instead?
Just post your questions. If I can't answer someone else will.

Back
Top Bottom