What's new

Advice on RTA and Smok RBA

Just post your questions. If I can't answer someone else will.

Cool - so what do you mean by too tight a draw? I've seen references to a restrictive hit as well, but not sure what this means in real terms?

Also which coil setup do you find work best in that tank? Single or dual? Do you use pre made or do you make your own?

What impact does the resistance have on the flavour and vapour? And how do you determine the correct wattage to get the "best" [subjective ofcourse] results?

:thankssign:

Cool - so what do you mean by too tight a draw? I've seen references to a restrictive hit as well, but not sure what this means in real terms?

Also which coil setup do you find work best in that tank? Single or dual? Do you use pre made or do you make your own?

What impact does the resistance have on the flavour and vapour? And how do you determine the correct wattage to get the "best" [subjective ofcourse] results?

:thankssign:
If you imagine an airflow spectrum with sucking a pea through a straw at one end and breathing through an oxygen mask at the other then the Blotto, with the airflow fully open, will be about half way. You mentioned in your first post that you are currently vaping at 100-120 watts and I guess this must be at the oxygen end of the spectrum.

I think my build is probably atypical; dual coil, 0.5ohms, 35 watts. There are lots of reviews of the Blotto by forum members in the review section (or do a forum search for Blotto) which will give you an idea of what others find gives them the best results.

Flavour and resistance depends on the tank. Some are designed for high wattage, some for low. Check reviews to find recommended ohms and watts settings, start with a low wattage and gradually dial it up until you find the setting you like the best.

Back
Top Bottom