What's new

Ah well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Mesh in mesh with a cotton straw

I tried mesh in mesh with a cotton straw.
The results didnt make the effort worth it.
I think I tried mesh and cotton, couldn't get on with
The crispness of flavour comes from having no cotton

I have dug out my two shiny unused spares. If this build continues to be as good as it currently is then i will build them. IF i can get all three working like this one then I can see most of my other attys taking a back seat.

I was tempted to build them this afternoon but have decided to enjoy the mesh build heaven for a while before risking mesh build hell.
The last time I had a good build I thought I had it cracked but it turned out just to be beginners luck. Time will tell if I have got any better at building or if I was just due a bit more luck.

I agree with you @bellyman it is voodoo. I was given this kraken by Tubbyengineer and he said it was the work of the devil. there is no logical reason to persist with such a device as long as I have.
Yes there is .... it's beautiful ...... ;)

I'm glad you're still enjoying it [emoji8]
I don't use it loads, but I do use it. I vape mainly desserty tobaccos, and maybe it's because the 'custardiness' of some of them doesn't really suit mesh that I found I preferred other tanks. For one or two flavours though, it's definitely worth the stress. And it makes a nice change. :)

I don't use it loads, but I do use it. I vape mainly desserty tobaccos, and maybe it's because the 'custardiness' of some of them doesn't really suit mesh that I found I preferred other tanks. For one or two flavours though, it's definitely worth the stress. And it makes a nice change. :)
IF you should ever decide to let it go then I'd like a heads up
MyVape have a few brass authentics for .....about £20 each. http://myvape.com.ph/kraken-brass-by-vicious-ant.html
I've a couple of ss and brass ones.
It's a shame they are considered old school as they do produce a lovely MTL vape dual coiled.

Used to have a pair in brass & copper, donated the copper to a giveaway & my daughter broke the glass in the other. Can't find spare glass. Keep meaning to replace it but haven't gotten around to it yet - next order from MyVape I'll snag one. Probably.

Used to have a pair in brass & copper, donated the copper to a giveaway & my daughter broke the glass in the other. Can't find spare glass. Keep meaning to replace it but haven't gotten around to it yet - next order from MyVape I'll snag one. Probably.
It didn't happen to be attached to a copper nemi did it?

Back
Top Bottom