What's new

Air flow ring for stock cthulhu tank using nautilus coils

BlueKangaroo

Postman
pretty much what the title says. just got a new cthulhu aio and am in the process of setting it up. im using the supplied bridge to use my exsisting nautlus 2s coils but its very airy. i thought i could use the black airflow ring supplied with the rba on the nautlus bridge but doesnt make any difference.

failing that is there another tank i can buy to to fit nautilus coils that includes an airflow ring or a cheap hack you fine fellows know of?

With some stock coils you can reduce the airflow a little by using one of the spare o rings you usually get with 510 drip tips, milage will vary I've not tried this on nautilus coils but it's worked with pnp and and some other aspire coils I've used.

Pretty much a zero-cost hack; a small piece of tissue over the AFC slot works for me.
628A0597-0D95-4929-A7EB-CCD60C92868F.jpeg

see now thats just genius! why didnt i think of that. just tried and works a treat. nice temporary hack until i buy something more permanent. thanks @John R Phillips

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-08 092514.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-08 092514.png
    263.9 KB · Views: 60
found this earlier and thought it may be a more permanent solution. also only 7 quid

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-08 093203.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-08 093203.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 66
Does that replacement pod work in any boro (Cthulu specifically)? Kind of idly interested in trying it, even though I'm an RTA guy.

Does that replacement pod work in any boro (Cthulu specifically)? Kind of idly interested in trying it, even though I'm an RTA guy.
Pretty sure it does, it's based on the qbix bridge, both of them were made for the aspire boxx aio, I've not got the stock coil one anymore but I have used the qbix in my cthulhus

Yeah I've got the qbix and it works fine. Not relevant but I think the qbix is overrated.

Back
Top Bottom