What's new

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

Guys if you think flying is bad for vaping try network rail - no vaping anywhere on the network - though no luggage restrictions

For a train from scotland to penzance this is torture!!!!

But thanks @city461 for your help as haven't flown much so a tad nervous (next stop checking in online - phone for boarding pass or can I print off a black and white one?)
I travel extensively for work and 95% of all my boarding passes are kept in apple wallet or similar..

yeah tx - boarding pass sorted

Now to figure out when to go to airport - 2.5 hours (30 mins travelling) before flight or 2 hours LOL

I've flown once in 10 years! This is the 2nd time. last time I had a paper boarding pass LOL

Och huge thank you for doing this thread and answering all my 'infrequent flyer' questions @city461 . You are really helping my nerves (the plane is the easy bit - it's getting on it and off it that's tricky LOL)

I have doubled checked and my clear plastic ziplock toiletry bag from savers fits the 20cm x 20cm rule and is perfectly clear but has a small (no bigger than 1cm) gusset and thats 3 sides - even with that squashed it still fits the 20cm x 20cm rule

Reckon that'll be ok @city461 ?

I have doubled checked and my clear plastic ziplock toiletry bag from savers fits the 20cm x 20cm rule and is perfectly clear but has a small (no bigger than 1cm) gusset and thats 3 sides - even with that squashed it still fits the 20cm x 20cm rule

Reckon that'll be ok @city461 ?
It will depend on the mood of the security person at the airport.... wouldnt like to comment yes or no , grab one as you enter security just in case

do i put otc meds which are in foil in any thing special (eg zantac) @city461 or will they just go in my hand luggage as normal?

Thanks... Somebody said there was but I have sine found out it has been closed on the top floor..

I can confirm, no vaping in Faro, not even past security.
Not sure once the refurb is done, but I fly often there so will confirm once its finished.

Eindhoven is also a no vape airport.

Back
Top Bottom