What's new

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

I can confirm, no vaping in Faro, not even past security.
Not sure once the refurb is done, but I fly often there so will confirm once its finished.

Eindhoven is also a no vape airport.
Thanks Matt... I was informed by an ape that there was smoking at Faro and then discovered it has been closed since November ish...
I have also learned that the smoking area upstairs will not be reinstated as they can make a lot more money by turning it into retail space instead
Safe Vaping Buddy..

France CDC - There is an outdoor garden at terminal 2E for international flights outside the EU for vapers/smokers. There are also those glass fish tank style smoking areas at every couple of L Gates. To put it mildly.....I've never seen an airport with so many smoking areas.

Ahh yeah. Before security it outside the entrance not a dedicated area but I've never had a problem and after security it's to the right of the bar near the whsmiths if i rember correctly.

Ahh yeah. Before security it outside the entrance not a dedicated area but I've never had a problem and after security it's to the right of the bar near the whsmiths if i rember correctly.
Cheers buddy, uploaded to the opening thread and credited you with the info...

I flew to Dublin with Flybe from Doncaster last weekend and took 6X10ml bottles of eliquid with no problems.

Cheers buddy, uploaded to the opening thread and credited you with the info...

Can you not fix your signature/crop the picture? its really annoying, takes up loads of screen estate and 2 of your other images don't work, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom