What's new

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

Geneva has an indoor Smoking/vaping area once you get through security upstairs in the departure area but once you go to the gates nothing.

Fuerteventura has a nice outdoor Terrace and Bar area where I spend most of the time waiting for the Flight to board and soaking up the last of the Sun !!!

Lanzarote arrecife has two open air smoking areas seating in both. Only a small airport takes less than 2 minutes to walk from one to the other. It's got a great shop where you walk thru a sharks mouth to get in

Barbados Grantley Adams airport no problem getting vape gear in and out (might change soon talk of banning vaping there).No smoking/vaping areas in the airport but really quick thru security. There are 2 vape shops in Bridgetown if supplies are needed

Just got back from dalaman and was shocked there was no smoking/vaping room, which was annoying as had rushed in without the last few puffs to last the journey, I have always been a bad traveller without a nicotine fix usually ending up back in Manchester looking like the hulk ready for a fight! Which in the current climate is probably not the ideal way to arrive, but for that fix, I would probably fight an army anyway lol, great list by the way, will come in very handy I'm sure

charles de gaulle, reus and lanzarote arrecife all have smoking areas after security, I'm 99% sure palma doesn't
Leeds and Bradford does and Manchester does In terminals 1 and 3, made the mistake of thinking terminal 2 had one going straight through security after checking in then having a 3 hour wait before boarding with no where to vape

They're the only airports I can remember

Edited: just checked back on facebook and reus don't have one, could remember been delayed with nowhere to vape and it was flying back from salou think there's somewhere in arrivals but not depatures

Last edited:
stockholm svenska has a couple of those weird booth things with fans that you can go in a smoke, so I assume you'd be able to vape in them too.

Funchal airport Madeira has an outside balcony after passing the security check (last used by me Jan 2017), and Malta has a similar arrangement at the back of a refreshment area (last used by me Jan 2016).

Back
Top Bottom