What's new

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

I am currently compiling a list of UK, EU and World airports which have designated Smoking or Vaping areas for the planet..
Should be up in a week... If any apes can contribute with actual experience of legal smoking areas in EU airports please let me know.. And please ones you have vaped in, Not my mates , aunties, uncles chiropodist said he thinks there is one at Geneva...
Thanks in advance..
Pls Note I have most UK airports covered except a few small regional ones...
EU ones that are covered so far by myself are:
Frankfurt FRA,Paris CDG, Rotterdam, Copenhagen CPH, Stockholm ARN, Larnaca, Pafos,Athens ATH,Rome FCO
Milan MXP,Barcelona,Madrid, Malmo, Amsterdam, Naples, Moscow SVO, Dublin, Catania CTA,

Will start with UK and EU then move on to rest of the world..

Thanks in advance

Just go to the bogs, so long as you're not planning on big clouds. Sorry for you men, I mean the traps.

Manchester does In terminals 1 and 3, made the mistake of thinking terminal 2
Terminals 1 and 2 in Manchester have smoking areas.... Terminal 3 does not at this time but they are looking into it apparently.

Terminals 1 and 2 in Manchester have smoking areas.... Terminal 3 does not at this time but they are looking into it apparently.

My mistake, you're correct it is terminal 3 that doesn't currently have a smoking area

Had a look back on my phones calendar and our flight to paris was terminal 3 for some reason I thought it was 2

My mistake, you're correct it is terminal 3 that doesn't currently have a smoking area

Had a look back on my phones calendar and our flight to paris was terminal 3 for some reason I thought it was 2
Avoid airlines like BA, Airfrance, AA, BMi,Flybe and KLM... They are all out of T3.... oh and also Cryinair if your ever desperate enough to use them.

Will be at Dalaman Airport in a month (Turkey) when I was there last September I didn't Vape in the airport so can't confirm if there is a designated area for smoking/vaping but will maybe find out when I go back in May. From what I understand from locals and my other halfs mums bf if you are at a hotel or the '5 Star Swanky' place where we go it isn't an issue, they usually leave tourists alone to their own devices but they don't sell or allow any Vape related products to be sold commercially or in general. But as I say regarding the Airport it's very security tight, security have automatic firearms primary and secondary so wouldn't like to take my chances, and last year I left all my Vape stuff in my luggage and had no problems so hopefully the same next month.

If its any help Bournemouth airport in Dorset has a smoking area.

Also Malta internation airport also has a smoking lounge to the far left of the terminal.

Back
Top Bottom