What's new

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

Don't know if it's already been posted but I've just got back from Girona (Barcelona) airport and they have a lovely sunny terrace area after security where you can vape and have a beer. It was very nice.

Hi I've been to Dubai and their airports have smoking rooms, and also Amsterdam airport does (obviously) haha hope it helps!!
I am currently compiling a list of UK, EU and World airports which have designated Smoking or Vaping areas for the planet..
Should be up in a week... If any apes can contribute with actual experience of legal smoking areas in EU airports please let me know.. And please ones you have vaped in, Not my mates , aunties, uncles chiropodist said he thinks there is one at Geneva...
Thanks in advance..
Pls Note I have most UK airports covered except a few small regional ones...
EU ones that are covered so far by myself are:
Frankfurt FRA,Paris CDG, Rotterdam, Copenhagen CPH, Stockholm ARN, Larnaca, Pafos,Athens ATH,Rome FCO
Milan MXP,Barcelona,Madrid, Malmo, Amsterdam, Naples, Moscow SVO, Dublin, Catania CTA,

Will start with UK and EU then move on to rest of the world..

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Heraklion (Crete) has an outdoor smoking / vaping area, nice lil suntrap too so dont chuck all your sun cream away beforehand

Budapest -outdoor terrace
Punta Cana - outdoor terrace
Wien - smoking rooms

Honolulu HI, bugger all.
I think that's the same for all USA airports, wankers!

I can confirm Manchester- Terminal 1 Airside smoking area, it's a bit of a hike, Terminal 2, around gate 210, down stairs follow your nose. Terminal 3 landside only before departures. They are working on one. There's simply nowhere to put it.

Prague had a glass smoking room that had a cafe next to it.

I just came back from Prague and didn't even see it.

Most Middle eastern Airports have smoking rooms, all the ones i have visited over the years, Dubai, Qatar, Damascus.

Barcelona Airport had one last year when i visited, Amsterdam has one too

Leeds Bradford Airport has an outdoor smoking area after the gates... but the cheeky blighters make you pay for the privilege of hanging around with the stinkies!

Robin Hood airport on the other hand has a fantastic outdoor space which is free and lets you watch the planes land with a glass of beer and your favourite vape. Quality!

Back
Top Bottom