What's new

Alberich MTL RTA 2

82khali

Postman
Vic just reviewed it looks a different design from the original.

The original was a good attie, I just wish the new one had a shortie option.

Has anyone ordered one yet?

I have seen it on pre-order somewhere and I will keep an eye on it ;)

I wait some more reviews, I do not trust Vic opinion because for him everything is great

Says it all really, when the trust is gone, what's left? I have the sneaky suspicion the blokes days are numbered.

It is strange that Vapefly chose to go with top airflow on a mtl rta. For the advantage of no leaks, they have designed a very complicated rta with a convoluted air pathway. And there’s no chance for a short chimney 2ml version, I believe. The question for me is how soggy the airflow will feel. My eXvape V5 has top airflow (though adjustability is solely regulated by the airflow ring), and it is definitely meh :hmm: But the Alberich 2 is going for around £20 or less from China, so it may be worth a pop…

Entertainment value has always been Vic’s redeeming quality, not the insight provided by his reviews :D And with the current state of the industry and lack of new releases, we may see quite a few (more) reviewers disappear in the near future :clapping: God, I sound even grumpier than @John R :17:

It's a bit different but looks more of a faff to build/wick and adjust the airflow than the original but hey ho it's new so might be worth a try.

As for VwV it sounds like he's getting more into reviewing NETs as there's not too much new kit aabout.

I think I am one of the few who did not like the original, and as has been mentioned, my choice of reviews come from here.

I'd def like to try it out. I loved the v1. But I'm not convinced this will be any better. Top airflow atties never seem to have the same punch for me. They're a bit too suave and weak willed.

Vic is pure entertainment, always says this one replaces my last favourite lol

But fair play to him being honest on the air pin and fixed air flow.

I'm liking the look of this one. For the price it certainly might be worth a punt. I could just never take to the aesthetics of the first, no matter how good the reviews were.

I like that they've gone for a more traditional deck too, much more up my alley. Top-airflow which is a bonus for me too as my big bugbear is leaking.

I haven't watched any reviews yet but the picture of it make it look pretty simple.

Shame it's still a bit on the tall side but I guess that's the German influence for you.

I suspect the TPD version will come with a bung rather than a shorter stature.

Back
Top Bottom