What's new

Dvarw MTL CL Upgrade: Are We Underwhelmed?

Shame. Ive just never got the flavor from this that others have. I rewick them from time to time thinking this time I'll get it and always left disappointed

Thanks for that mate. Confirms what I thought and I suspected the 5ml might well be over 36mm but I'll know for sure when I get the Balance 2 what will go in there as I've got a 37mm Moka clone.
Hyia, out of curiosity, did it work with the balance 2? I'm eyeing on of those as well, and was wondering what's the max u can get away with... Thanks!

Hyia, out of curiosity, did it work with the balance 2? I'm eyeing on of those as well, and was wondering what's the max u can get away with... Thanks!

The Moka (37mm) fits, the 3.5ml Dvarw easily fits but needs a longer drip tip than what it comes with.

How about the 5ml dvarw? Is that out then?

With regards to Moka, I never knew it existed. It looks good, how would you say it compares to the dvarw? Any issues?

Thanks!

How about the 5ml dvarw? Is that out then?

With regards to Moka, I never knew it existed. It looks good, how would you say it compares to the dvarw? Any issues?

Thanks!

There is a 5ml version of the CL, it may fit in the cover of the Balance 2 but can't say for sure.

No real issues with the Moka clone I have but I prefer the flavour from the Dvarw.

I managed to get on the list for one of the first Dvarw drops. I, foolishly, opted for the glass tank. This broke within days and I haven't used the atty since. Shame. The few days I had with it were good. I'd like a full metal Dvarw, if that's a thing. May take a look at the latest version.

Back
Top Bottom