What's new

Alberich MTL RTA 2

I got mine about a week ago and SO FAR I haven't had any problems with it. My top cap does a quarter turn and I have topped up the tnk a couple of times. The only thing I do on filling is create an air hole in the opposite silicone fill port to the one I put the liquid in, don't know if this makes a difference or not. I must be bloody lucky to have one that seems to work!! I am going to wassh and redo the wicking tomorrow so watch this space!View attachment 324123
On the v1 i removed the silicone fill port. Theres orings to create a seal so it serves no real purpose. V2 looks like it might be the same

On the v1 i removed the silicone fill port. Theres orings to create a seal so it serves no real purpose. V2 looks like it might be the same

I did this....downside is it pishes out down the drip tip when unscrewed and access to deck is required with any juice in the tank...another fk up with this thing.
I don't think it made any difference, it still flooded, then when I unscrewed it to investigate another flood, it was now pissing out the drip tip too.....that's when it went in the bin.....pissing from everywhere.:)

Last edited:
I have been using mine for about 2 weeks now, have rewicked a few times and find it needs much less cotton than I thought. I did have some girgling at one point but I think I had too much cotton and saturated the wick too much, it seems much better to just put a little juice on and then when it's filled up to let it sit for a little while. I also have the coil away from the air intake as much as I can and I have had no problems with leaking and the flavour is really good. It's such a shame folks are having so many problems with it because when it is working properly it's really good.

I ended up ordering one eventually, 3 builds no issues vapes like a champ.

For a long chimney it has a satisfying draw and flavour.

I am chuffed for 25 quid it's better than v1 for me.

Patients is required for wicking apart from that top notch !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom