What's new

aliexpress!!

You're missing the point. You can't get more than 2ml tanks from your local independent shop.
Oh yes you can if you know where to shop, quite a few companies get around it & give u the extra capacity as a free gift

Show me a uk shop that can supply me with a 3ml Neeko tank.
never heard of the Neeko, but was just pointing out there are some places supplying a larger tank.
mine was in the sealed box but as above quite a few give a gift of a free bubble.

Again, you show me where i can get a 3ml Neeko tank from a uk supplier.

ermm did i say i could find them i dont so, i was replying to your comment where you state You can't get more than 2ml tanks from your local independent shop, well ya can buddy, ive got 2 kylin M Pro tanks in front 5ml

2 vaporesso luxe with the xtra capacity pods & oh 2 stubbies that both came with non compliant tanks, but all that ive mention came as free gifts

never heard of the Neeko, but was just pointing out there are some places supplying a larger tank.
mine was in the sealed box but as above quite a few give a gift of a free bubble.
nearly all the big companies give you free bubbles now
Oh yes you can if you know where to shop, quite a few companies get around it & give u the extra capacity as a free gift
subohm tanks always come with the plastic insert,
ermm did i say i could find them i dont so, i was replying to your comment where you state You can't get more than 2ml tanks from your local independent shop, well ya can buddy, ive got 2 kylin M Pro tanks in front 5ml

2 vaporesso luxe with the xtra capacity pods & oh 2 stubbies that both came with non compliant tanks, but all that ive mention came as free gifts
every big company seem to now give you a "free" bubble glass, ive got a kylin, came with "free" bubble glass, so did my valkyrie mini, blaze and blaze solo and my zeus

nearly all the big companies give you free bubbles now

subohm tanks always come with the plastic insert,

every big company seem to now give you a "free" bubble glass, ive got a kylin, came with "free" bubble glass, so did my valkyrie mini, blaze and blaze solo and my zeus

my kylin m pro did not

ive got a kylin mini v2, that came with a bubble
I didn't mention a kylin mini v2 or did I? I said my kylin M Pro neither one came with an insert the the larger bubble was already in the box & they both came from a well known vendor in Chesterfield
IMG_20230812_215557.jpeg
IMG_20230812_215551.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom