What's new

aliexpress!!

nearly all the big companies give you free bubbles now

subohm tanks always come with the plastic insert,

every big company seem to now give you a "free" bubble glass, ive got a kylin, came with "free" bubble glass, so did my valkyrie mini, blaze and blaze solo and my zeus
read mine again. as i mentioned mine was 8ml in the sealed box and NOT a free gift seperate bubble.
it was the itank 2 with no rubber inserts.

Would be surprised if a 3ml tank arrived as it's against TPD.

Have emailed them to ask if it's the 3ml tank they are selling.

Maybe. but lots of things are over 2ml....in fact I don't think I have any 2ml tanks...the sure rta is 3.8ml standard....boro's are all well over 2ml....pods 5ml...stubby about 8ml...n so on

Show me a uk site that sells the 3.8ml tank, and I'll show you who is breaking the law.

I don’t think anyone is disputing that. But as I think most of us largely agree that the 2ml part of the TPD is a stupid and fruitless exercise I think posting links to such pages and devices and potentially drawing attention to them is the wrong thing to do.

Show me a uk site that sells the 3.8ml tank, and I'll show you who is breaking the draconiun (spelling) law.

As mentioned, this we know...Im fked if I know what you are trying to achieve here, I thought I was being helpful with the neeko link....seems not....I bid you good day

The point is that Aliexpress (along with other over seas sites) supplies tanks that aren't available on uk sites.

Show me a uk site that sells the 3.8ml tank, and I'll show you who is breaking the draconiun (spelling) law.

I've received many larger tanks from UK sites, sometimes as a free gift, but many with the larger glass on the tank. It's probably not something the authorities are interested in enforcing and the vendors are quite blatant about it.

I order regular from Ali. Mostly things like trend toys for the grandkids, treats for myself like clone designer handbags, watch straps and phone cases. Occasionally I'll order drip tips and today just ordered some clapton mesh strips. The Wotofo ones are about £5 for 5 and just paid £17 for 30 including postage.

Back
Top Bottom