What's new

aliexpress!!

So I ordered a Dvarw Mtl clone from AliExpress last Friday from a seller I’ve used before, checked today to find these messages
IMG_1634.png

I haven’t had this before it seems a bit weird, maybe it’s something to do with the export rules tightening on vape gear from China not sure, I don’t understand how the extra cent changes things either, anyone else had similar issues I’ve cancelled the order anyway.

So I ordered a Dvarw Mtl clone from AliExpress last Friday from a seller I’ve used before, checked today to find these messages View attachment 329655
I haven’t had this before it seems a bit weird, maybe it’s something to do with the export rules tightening on vape gear from China not sure, I don’t understand how the extra cent changes things either, anyone else had similar issues I’ve cancelled the order anyway.
You already paid for it though, hope it gets transferred back to you quickly

So I ordered a Dvarw Mtl clone from AliExpress last Friday from a seller I’ve used before, checked today to find these messages View attachment 329655

Yes mate, every time I order from Coolvape they send me that. Probably a scam of some sorts to get a few more £, but it amounts to about £2.50 ish all told. I pay it and the gear gets here in 7-10 days.

I`ve tried to navigate their site unsuccessfully a few times and finally decided to leave it to the UK retailers, I`ll buy from them.

I use cool vape all the time, put another order in this morning. Great for Boro bits and also drip tips. Bought 2 Dvarw tanks for £5 today, would cost me £50 from steamtuners. Always get my gear in 7 days. Does me great. UK retailers just don’t stock everything that cool vape has. The extra charge is nothing really. Doesn’t bother me at all.

Only ordered 4 Times including my Ali Express order for Coils a few days back. My previous 3 Orders i only received one which was some Wotofo Cotton. The other 2 just didn't arrive.

I use cool vape all the time, put another order in this morning. Great for Boro bits and also drip tips. Bought 2 Dvarw tanks for £5 today, would cost me £50 from steamtuners. Always get my gear in 7 days. Does me great. UK retailers just don’t stock everything that cool vape has. The extra charge is nothing really. Doesn’t bother me at all.

The extra charge is a pittance, but it is a pain in the arse that has going on for months now and it causes completely pointless delays and message trading - all for the sake of 1P for EVERY fcn order they take from the UK... and they still haven't updated their listings.

I have bought from Ali many times over the years - and only twice have I had issues, and that was with Cool Vape. On both occasions it was a case of them listing something no-one else had - and they didn't have the items either. In my two orders it was a Copper Bestia 21700 mech tube and a Doggystyle RTA Clone and they instantly asked me to buy something else or cancel. I cancelled the first time and discovered that because I cancelled the automatic AliExpress 8 day refund is void and it had to go to the complaints procedure to get a refund if I wasn't willing to wait 30 days. The second time I ignored their repeated messages to cancel my second order and was automatically refunded on day 8 because they hadn't posted. They messages me constantly asking me to cancel - they didn't have anything like the same enthusiasm for messaging when I asked for the refund of the order I cancelled.

Despite them obviously not having the Copper Bestia or the Doggystyle clones they were still listing them months after my experience despite them being long discontinued and nobody, anywhere, having stock so I seriously doubt I was the only mug to take the bait..

It is only a 1P shortfall - but it is totally needless and screws up/complicates the automatic refund system and Coolvape know this. It is frustrating and it is stupid, petty little stunts like this that put people off buying from China.

You may have already guessed, but I detest Cool Vape and would rather buy from another seller and pay more if necessary or go without than subject myself to their arsehole stunts.

I dunno what all the wailing and gnashing of teeth is about, I ordered something, they hit me with the 1 cent charge after the fact and I refused to pay it cos they wanted me to use a C Card, if they offered the option for me to pay it by PP I would have done so but it just wasn't an option, so I refused and said refund me if you can't ship for a cent, guess what? No refund and the item appeared a week later.

I dunno what all the wailing and gnashing of teeth is about, I ordered something, they hit me with the 1 cent charge after the fact and I refused to pay it cos they wanted me to use a C Card, if they offered the option for me to pay it by PP I would have done so but it just wasn't an option, so I refused and said refund me if you can't ship for a cent, guess what? No refund and the item appeared a week later.

It's the unnecessary palaver of trading mails that pisses me off John. ordering online should be easy and not involve any of this stupidity. I find it easier to just put Coolvape on my fuck off list, I'm way too cantankerous to volunteer myself for their idiot games.

Back
Top Bottom