What's new

aliexpress!!

rugby vaper

Postman
Im not new to vaping and shop online and in shops all around the country with work!

BUT!!!!

have i missed a trick with aliexpress and their crazy vape store? or is it all shit they sell on there?

Just been looking through threads on here and some peeps use aliexpress for tanks etc been seeing kylin tanks dead rabbits etc etc, for virtually nothing :18:

Are they clones??

I paid good money for my tanks/mods from local shops, national shops and online :3dmad:

any advice would be nice :2thumbsup:

all of the stuff ive bought from aliexpress in the past has been genuine, but these days i hardly ever use them, cheaper too buy what i want in the uk most the times

Ali Express have been hit and miss for me, more miss than hit actually, i have ordered 3 items in the past and only received just 1, i got refunded after a long wait which has put me off using them, i started to get used to the wait from China but have had a few things not turn up from the likes of 3fvape. I also look at the prices from Chinese Vendors and some cost more than the UK plus you have the long wait. I leave well alone nowadays.

Ali Express have been hit and miss for me, more miss than hit actually, i have ordered 3 items in the past and only received just 1, i got refunded after a long wait which has put me off using them, i started to get used to the wait from China but have had a few things not turn up from the likes of 3fvape. I also look at the prices from Chinese Vendors and some cost more than the UK plus you have the long wait. I leave well alone nowadays.

ive had stuff go missing as well mate one was a new phone which was not cheap it never did arrive & took months too get a refund after that i put me off using chinese sites, but keep seen people using Temu im tempted but im like do i risk it, if i do i might pick up a prepay debit card just for those kind of sites

I only have ever used Ali Express once to order a clone purge mech but sent me another mech not what i ordered with cazy vape company i sent loads of messages to them about the order and all they kept saying is thats what i ordered so opened a case against and got a full refund and got to keep the mech they sent me never ordered anything again from them since.

I’ve used them several times with success butt you need to watch prices - their prices are generally ex-tax. As said before, some of their prices are very similar to UK prices, but without the wait. And it’s far easier (generally) to complain to a UK-based seller should the need arise
They take PayPal in the main so you are reasonably safe on that score.
If you are seeing stuff at very reduced prices, it’s likely to be a clone.

I'm an impatient b*****d too so waiting is not one of my strengths :18:, and being sent something i never ordered or just not turning up would really piss me off :angrymob: so......

ill stick to what i know, uk buying, buying 2nd hand (get some bargains) and keeping the independent shops open.

Only used them once for a clone I couldn't find in the UK, iirc the store on there was Wolf Coolvape. What I ordered turned up and no probs with customs as I understand Aliexpress pay the VAT, think it took about 10 days to arrive.

I’ve ordered quite a few times from CoolVape. Also no issues other than on one order they sent an atty in a different colour to what i’d ordered, which I wasn’t arsed about. If it looks Uber cheap and it’s a £50 atty for a fiver then it’s a clone. For authentic Chinese made atties and mods their prices are no better than UK prices by the time you’ve added on the tax.

Back
Top Bottom