What's new

Allergy Help

skin reactions from PG are usually from contact. a systemic reaction (i.e. from vaping, eating etc.) PG is rare. it might have been a mistake to mention vaping to your GP because it’s possible the timing could be a coincidence.

have you been smoking until recently, as it’s not all that uncommon for stopping smoking itself to cause temporary skin problems.
VG mate no PG

It`s a mistake to mention anything but the symptoms straight off, it gives them an easy "out" and they cant see any further than that fot the rest of the consultation, book another appointment and show them the rash and gently work into the conversation that you`re a vaper, if you google vaping rash all the answers are for contact rashes.

Could be many things, some unrelated to vaping but coincidental, wash everything out and start again maybe, lower nic down or cut it out completely, try nic salts... the options are endless but you need to systematically isolate the issue, e.g. if I vape over 6mg, my eyes go blurry.

I actually quite like the plain VG flavour now haha, yeah probably shouldn't of told my GP I thought rash was vaping related.

Could be many things, some unrelated to vaping but coincidental, wash everything out and start again maybe, lower nic down or cut it out completely, try nic salts... the options are endless but you need to systematically isolate the issue, e.g. if I vape over 6mg, my eyes go blurry.

I do have a slight Nickel allergy, and already done complete elimination diet previously due to that, so pretty much know Its the Vape, I can rub the VG on my skin with no problems, my nicotine Is at 3.6mg so not high atoll, so pretty much leaves me guessing Im ether reacting to Kanthal and Stainless Steel, or Im reacting to the Vape Nicotine, but that would be bit strange since can Smoke without reaction.

I do have a slight Nickel allergy, and already done complete elimination diet previously due to that, so pretty much know Its the Vape, I can rub the VG on my skin with no problems, my nicotine Is at 3.6mg so not high atoll, so pretty much leaves me guessing Im ether reacting to Kanthal and Stainless Steel, or Im reacting to the Vape Nicotine, but that would be bit strange since can Smoke without reaction.

stainless steel contains nickel. maybe it’s that?

I have tried Titanium wire In a RPM RBA at low watts too but all the coil bodies are either Ni Chrome or SS not sure If they would get hot enough to effect juice, the main thing Im thinking Is coconut or soy derived VG In the Nic shots, since read palm oil used to be main source, but using thats taboo now, the last 2 types of shot I got said they were 100% Rapeseed but no way to know If there telling truth tbh

Desperation leading to dodgy decisions, you should only be using Titanium wire in a Temperature controlled mod, ever, same with Nickel200.

Back
Top Bottom