What's new

Allergy Help

Hi Iv been having loads of problems with allergies when trying to vape, and looking for any advice, Im pretty much down to vaping 100% VG unflavoured 6mg Juice at the moment, but still end up getting a blotchy rash on my back and shoulders that appears after few weeks of vaping, Iv also tried different wire types with the same results, cant really understand the problem ? since my understanding Is VG and Nicotine Is all Im Vaping, and both are present In Cigarettes that Iv never had problem with, but really don’t want to go back to smoking

Thanks

At Moment got a Smok RPM 40 and tried using 0.6 mesh and 1.2 quarts coils, also got Aspire PockeX and tried 0.6 stainless and 0.7 kanthal coils

Hi @The-Amazin-Nath and welcome to the planet.

have you always used only vg and nic or did you try 50vg/50pg or 100% pg.

most that ive heard of have a slight allergic reaction to pg but not heard of many vg sufferers. i would of thought if it was the vg/pg/nic it would affect you within a few hours or day and not a few weeks.
what nic are you using and is it nic shots or other sorce that we cant discuss on here.
as said,go and see a GP to see if they can do a patch test.

Go and see your GP.

The only GP Office In my area response was don't Vape then, over a 90 odd second phone call, and a E-mail for the stop smoking clinic, wasn't even Interested In getting me to come In too look at the rash

MrDJ was reacting to PG with hives within a few hours, and pretty much any sweet juice would make my face bright red Instantly, thought Id fixed It by changing to Unflavoured VG but few weeks later rash started appearing on my back and shoulders, all Nic shot tried are from reputable sources, and Glycerine and Shots tried last were advertised as rapeseed derived to see If that helped.

I did used to Vape years ago for about 6 months, and had no reaction witch Is a bit weird, and only used Juice called Slurp Its Probably Legal 80VG 20PG 6mg In a Smok one,

gp's strike again.
sorry to say i have no idea on what else to suggest. soz

skin reactions from PG are usually from contact. a systemic reaction (i.e. from vaping, eating etc.) PG is rare. it might have been a mistake to mention vaping to your GP because it’s possible the timing could be a coincidence.

have you been smoking until recently, as it’s not all that uncommon for stopping smoking itself to cause temporary skin problems.

Back
Top Bottom